1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Ive loved you since the start linus. A friend of mine suggested I check out your videos because he tought you were a good guy. I checked them out and was absolutely amazed by you. Your positivity, your professionality, I just love everything about you. I hope I win this, but if I dont I at least told you that youre the greatest! and also my favourite video was the custom paint video and a request for future videos is a series where you build pcs that are ordered from someone and make an in depht guide about them

Congratualtions on the 1million subs Linus, please continue to make awesome videos :)

the way i found Linus way back when was when i was looking for a new CPU Cooler, it was a Noctua NH-U12P SE2 and it was unboxed on a park bench =) i eventually ended up buying it and i still use it to this very day, Thanks for all the Awesome videos and all the amazing dry humor =) love from Sweden!

Oh and a big congrats on hitting one mil subs! 

I love the LTT videos. They gave me the confidence to build my own computer. Congrats on the 1 million subs :D

I think i am one of may who is typing this very message on the PC i learned to build from watching one of you original PC build guides, but that is not the power of the channel, or the people running it. What continues to amaze me is how you Linus, and the team continue to make more and more people excited about technology just as you guys are. So a big thanks from me!

For new videos i would like to see some more ideas related to budget considerations for example, (expandable) closed loop cooling solutions vs. full watercooling. Also more comparisons would be nice, I always love comparison formatted videos when choosing where to spend my money.

But above all, keep doing what you are doing!

Greetings from the Netherlands!

You know what? I am not replying mainly because of giveaway (yeah it would be awesome to win any of these two prices, but anyway), but because i really want to thank You for creating best content on youtube. I am so glad you reached this amount of subscribers and i hope this number will continue in growing. So once more thank you a lot, you are somehow inspiration for me and i think also for many others. Best of luck to You, Luke and all other members of Linus Media Group, you are making awesome content!

Thanks for the giveaway! I could really use a tablet/laptop for my studies! Keep up the great work Linus and rest of the crew!

Accidental double post because the web was being super slow.... sorry :(

From the bottom of my heart : thank you guys for enriching my life with your awesome content! Keep up your great work =)

LINUS!! I ve always wanted to tell you that you have one of the coolest names!!

I have been following you guys on youtube for approximately 1 year now. you guys have always been #1 on the web for best content in tech videos, with very insightful videos of tutorials ,reviews ,etc. I love that you try to make a boring subject ,enjoyable for the audiences. Keep up the great work! I can appreciate your teams hardwork.

WOO congratulations on the 1 million subscribers! I started watching when I tried to have a hybrid physx setup ^_^ And I was kinda surprised to see an sv650 in your garage when you did the plastidip segment because I had one B)

I just want to thank you for the very good made and full of information videos which where actually very educational at the same time for me ... if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been able to build the beast computer I have at the moment  ....  Thank you  :)

Found your channel I don't remember how ! Maybe it was one of those overkill build guide ! But I got hooked and I'm still here ! I wish you all the best in continuing this adventure !!

Grats on the landmark ! 

Well done on 1M Subs! Started watching just over a year ago and you helped me learn a ton about PC hardware that has been super helpful!

Your work is fantastic and I'm so glad that I found the LinusTechTips channel. I'm really grateful for all your content, from The WAN Show and hardware reviews to Channel Super Fun and LinusCatTips, Thank you.  :)

Don't remember exactly when or how but i was more than likely looking for videos on PC components/peripherals/general tech and came across linus and cameraman on NCIXCOM in their early days of video making on YT so subscribed and from there i found the LinusTechTips channel which i also subscribed to. The oider blog style videos where what i liked the best because the way Linus looked at products back then felt similar to way I or the average joe might have done it when buying a product.  Of course the videos are now more professional and the qaulity of the content is way higher but it still has a slight feeling like a LTT video of old mainly because they haven't gone too serious on us which i like.

PS

My fav food is Haggis as i'm from Scotland (Om Nom Nom Nom)

PPS

A future review could be iPhone 6/6 Plus, Apple watch, Moto 360

PPPS

You could possibly do a smartwatch showdown if you reviewed more than 1 or a couple of them

Desktop
i5-760: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb Asus GTX 760 2gb

Laptop 

i5-4300u: 8GB ram, Intel HD: 128GB: 1080p Touch

I found this from becoming interested in pc hardware and have always loved your reviews and unboxings.

Been watching since early 2010. Your channel was the reason I got myself a youtube account:)