1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

So glad LTT grew this big, congratulations guys :)

My first expirience with LTT was back in 2011, while I was searching which hardware for my PC should I buy, and randomly stumbled upon the channel. I watched a few videos, really liked them, so I subbed :P I've been following you since :D

congrats on reaching 1 million subscribers guys!!!! Tbh I'm surprised that you had only just reached 1 million with the quality and information that was provided in your videos. I first found your channel when I was looking at cases and was immediately hooked.. :D I would love to see more videos on ready made products from manufacturers like dell, hp etc as I've just bought a laptop for uni which took me around a month to choose because I was so confused with all the mixed reviews...

I hope you continue to make videos for a very long time :D

Linus, 

You're fucking awesome. Really.

Since i subscribed to your channel in mid 2014 I watched every video of you.

In the Linus Media Group tour you said: "this is the place where we make your favourite videos." and then you said "ok it are probebly not your favourite videos"

YES they are my favourite videos they are F*cking awesome.

The first thing i do when I go to youtube, i go to your channel and see if there are new video's.

My favourite are the building guides, 

I really want to see you in real live Linus (or on skype ;) ), and say how fucking awesome you are!!

congratulations with 1.000.000 subs.

And thanks for making the best videos on the internet.

I found Linus Tech Tips from watching old NCIX videos then found out that Linus had his own channel and subbed. My favorite series is Tech under $100 because I can't afford anything else.

Thank you Linus for all of your very informational product reviews, I remember years ago when I first found the NCIX channel, you helped me choose the components I needed to build my PC, now because of your reviews, I know exactly what I want for my next build, and I will build it, as soon as I can afford it.

Thanks again for all your help!

Nathan Navarro

post-130070-0-35062500-1410447106.gif

Congrats on one million! That's like a million people! But seriously that's a huge milestone and your entire team has earned it. Good luck in the future!

All aboard the hype train! Great work on the channel up till now, it was a godsend for my first build. Keep up the good work, and here's hoping you'll ship to the UK ;)

I was building a new rig when the new console generation started... stumbled across your build guides which I personally think are some of the best ones on the internet. After which I realized how funny Linus was while giving informational videos. I never regret clicking that subscribe button for a single second :)

Congrats, 1mil subs is a heck of lot :) remember back when you were in the side room of the ncix building.

Great job guys! Linus your channel has been my favorite for about 3 years now. I loved your unboxings, but now you become my go to guy for short reviews and tech news. And I'd like to point out again that you guys created an amazing forum on which I get an answer to all my questions. You are the one that deserves 30M subs not those squeaky idiots.

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

Great job. You've earned it. You've helped me through building my first pc, and for that I will ever be thankful.

I first saw Linus when I was looking for videos about different ways to cool a computer on youtube years back (NCIX days). He was doing video tutorial on how to setup a liquid cooling system.

I like how they make their reviews, very informative. But what I like the most was the part when their about to give their opinions, very honest. I hope you could do a bit more smartphone reviews and comparisons. A review of the THL 5000 maybe :D ?

Congratulations! Keep it up!

Been watching Linus' content since NCIX days.....always enjoyed his energy and unique style.....looking forward to more!

I like turtles.

Edit: I'm sorry, I'm having internet troubles and it posted 4 times. :(

I've been watching your videos for a VERY LONG TIME now and the things you have taught me are unfathomable. Thanks for making the videos and proving free entertainment Linus  + crew. Keep it up!

Thank you again for providing the information you do in such an easy and understandable way.

Those are some pretty sweet prizes! Good job Linus and everyone else involved! I found you guys when I was doing research to build my first enthusiast grade PC! I have learned so much from you and your videos!! Here's to many more years to come!!!

Congratulations guys, you really deserve it.

I don't remember exactly when I found LTT, I've never been a person that constantly checks on the clock... or the calendar in this case. Anyway, at that time I was just kinda getting into PC stuff from an argentinian forum, which led me to Elric Phares when he still was on Motherboards.org (more specifically a series of videos comparing the GTX 590 and the HD 6990, so Q1 2011 I guess). From there, I somehow found one of your unboxing videos and checking on your channel I decided to subscribe. I think I had discovered one of your earlier guides on how to OC before, but didn't recognize you until later. You may not have been the ones that got me interested in PC stuff, but you are the ones that set it on stone. Ha, I loved to compare how you unboxed things as opposed to Elric.

Although I kinda miss the unboxing videos, you do have improved your quality quite a lot, and it is impressive. As I said, you do deserve all that you've gotten with this channel.

I've found the channel a while back now and boy I'm glad I did! You guys produce great content, that I can tell comes straight from the heart. Keep up the good work!

I found Linustechtips via a friend on Skype, and my favorite type of video is the TechQuickie style of vid. =]

I just cant believe how good you are explaining your building videos and your unboxing  videos i just cant describe it  :mellow:

been with yah a few years thanks for all the tips and such 

Hello Linus (and the rest of the team)
I really enjoy your videos and propably allways will.
The one that i liked the most was the star wars rap video, that had me almost rolling on the floor from laughter, it was also the one that i used to introduce you guys to a couple of my best friends, and also some that weren't my best friends.... need to keep that youtube money rolling xD
But in all seriousness i really like what you guys have done for the tech community and i feel like where ever i go on the web, i can see you guys :)

i have attached my favorite GIF of Slick ^_^ 

Keep making awesome videos! or i will find you, and i will kill you.

Sorry for possible horrible english. 

Bye bye, sending tons of danish love your way!

I found LinusTechTips with the series Handy Tech <100$. I liked them, watched more videos and enjoyed them too.

Hopefully I'm gonna win this this give-away, but I highly doubt it.