1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on 1 million, you got me into technology which is now one of my main hobbies thanks  :D

This. Is. AWESOME LINUS! I first saw your channel when one of my friends told me about you guys. And at that point i was sold. I hope you stay awesome and sexy :D. Greetings Denmark. 

so much respect for Linus. Obviously any video that Linus makes I'll be happy to watch, since he pretty much taught me all I know about computers (and actually helped me get a lot of my qualifications in college)

MANY THANKS ;)

If you found my post helpful make sure to press the "Like This" Button  ;)

Lets see here, my "Linus Tech Tips origin story"...

I have been watching your videos since back in the NCIX days. I have always been interested in new hardware and what it means. Stumbled across one of your videos one day, liked it and watched several others that you had out.

Due to your influence I have built numerous computers at work and several at home. Each time I feel I got it "more right", and have an easier time selecting components.

I'm not surprised you hit 1 mil subscribers, the content is always refreshing and original. The insights you and your team provide are good for newb's and people that have been around hardware for a while.

Keep up the good work!

I love tech since years now and i think it is just awesome to follow your dreams and do what you really like to do such as being a tech youtuber like you and i really like your youtube channels and i appreciate what your doing for people like me.

I wish your the best for yourself and your channels and of course the Linus media group.

Keep up the good work.

I found lmg completely by accident whilst searching for reviewsvon an r9 290x

CONGRATS ON 1000000

Wow LMG you got a million subs hope you make it to 2 mill.

Good luck to you you make one of the best videos on youtube and better than some movies.

Congratulations ! I really love your guys work :D Well done :)

I found LTT a year or so ago, looking for any extra details & hands-on information about products that aren't usually included on retailer's pages.

Great to see the all the content here, and even some of the links or references to others who also have good content to fill in any gaps, or get another perspective.

Thanks for edumicating me on tech, thanks to you i have built my first pc :D

I HAVE A DOG WOOF WOOF WOOF

You guys at LTT make us happy, and get us through some tough times, so from everyone, THANK YOU!

Jeremy-Renner.gif

First of all I would like to thank you guys for doing great work and congratulate you to 1M subscribers! I found your channel when i was randomly browsing on youtube and I liked your videos. They helped me a lot with building and setting up my new pc :).

Amazing job, LTT Team! You deserve every view that you get, and more. Best of luck on your continued journey of the internet's best (in my opinion) tech show. Eeeeven better than Tek Syndicate. But just barely. 

Wow! We made it :P but i still miss his unboxing videos, but quality of the current video feeds have been improved quite stunningly, not to mention you guys eased in a 4k res video here & there..so... Congrats Linus & Team, you guys deserve it...

Now if you'll excuse me i'll be back after i click unsubscribe..*EVIL LAUGH*

EDIT: When Linus comes back & see's the new subscribers...he be like..

funny-patrick-star-wallpaper-hd-i19.png

They will be lerkers who wanted free swag, Like I do... That custom PC I wish I had something like that... really do.

I sure am happy for you and your team dude keep up the good work.

I think found LinusTechTips on a search of reviews for a razer product..subscribed and after a while this channel easily became on of my favourites on youtube!!

Congrats to 1 million!

I like the new style, but I sometimes miss the outdoor videos :P they just had someting to them... Congrats on 1 mil subs :)

Congrats Linus and team!!! :) I found your channel quite a while ago, I had just started getting in PC's and such and the first video I watched was "Geforce GTX 760 1080p Performance Review" and I was like "woah, what is this wizardry!?" and ever since I just haven't been able to stop. My favourite series are your reviews/benchmarks and the quickie videos, A video named "Apple Watch, you didn't ask but they delivered", and my favourite food is smoked steak or pasta :3. Seriously though well done and I fingers crossed that I can win something, honestly I'm running a footrest with a Celeron crammed into it, anything is better!!!

Congrats Linus and group! This is such an awesome accomplishment!

I came across your channel about a year ago as I was looking on reviews of the latest tech and build guides. Your videos are so well done I can't help but watch them.

i wish you continued success!

The Vid's are awesome linus congrats on 1000000 and keep up the great work!

Congratulations on 1 000,000 SUBSCRIBERS!

Well, I love Linus and the crew!

I first found LinusTechTips when i was looking for a tutorial on how to build a PC, I found his 1500 dollar pc build guid and got realy exited. I watched it maby four or five times  :) After that video i got more and more interested in computers and now, well i love them!

I have recomended LinusTechTips to all of my friends who also likes computers and now they are also watching Linus.

I love your videos and keep up the good work :lol:  :D

I don't quite remember how I found out about linus, it was so long ago i believe some time when he was still working at NCIX. Also favorite food is flamin hot cheetos.