1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well i have to say out of all the channels i watch you guys are the best and i hope that you continue on, You guys made my computer better and helped me look smarter in front of my friends i thank you from the bottom of my heart and will continue to support you as long as i can good luck and keep on going!!

Man, gj Linus! The first video that I watched was the Overkill watercooled PC guide.

Also

My favorite food is pork.

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking to build a computer. His was the best one.

I watched you guys since the beginning even though it may not look like since I'm not an active member of this forum but that's mainly because I am a top member of a community in my country for 5-6 years now and I don't really have enough time to do it here too. I read but I don't post. Anyway, congrats on the 1 million subs and know that I will support you for as long as you need it. You guys deserve it!!

Linus I found your channel ages ago when I was looking at how to build computers.I subscribed to you because your really informative and you make things easy to understand and you know what your doing. After I subbed to you I started watching all your videos as there not only informative there entertaining keep up the great work :)

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew please. I really need it, i game on a mac.

CONGRATULATIONS for 1 million, i subed to you when you were at like 950 000 subs (i know it's late but i love your vids!), KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FRIEND THAT I CALL LINUS!

I LOVE SUSHI!

I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!

I LOVE EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH TECH!

I LOVE ADVENTURE TIME, *n bmo's voice* Who wants to play VIDEEEOO GAMESS?

:D

probably shouldn't have had that coffee this morning...

Hell yeah!

Great job Linus, it has been awesome seeing your video's over the years and see you enjoying what you do.

Hi, linus. You were the one who got me into computer building and made me see how much money i could save by building it myself. Since then i have built many computers for my friends for free, and it has given me alot of friends :)

sorry for my bad english and congrats with the 1 mil 

I think the first LinusTechTips video I watched was his unboxing of the Zotac GTX 560ti, Brings back the memories! I have learnt so much from this channel and it has provided me with not only entertainment but a lot of useful info. I want to thank Linus and his team for providing use with this awesome channel and all it's amazing content! :) Keep up the amazing work guys!

I like the way Linus bullies his colleagues in superfun channel, the videos in that channel are so fun to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, I also like all the reviews in LinusTechTips channel and forum.

You awesome guys and nice members are so helpful and pertinence in reviewing stuffs yet disclose the nature of the products to every viewers.

Good job guys!!!!!!!!!!! 

Instructions weren't clear enough. Got dick stuck in computer fan.

In all seriousness though, Linus media group, You are amazing.

Without you guys I would've been stuck with buying an Alienware....Thanks so much for all of the informative videos and way to keep them interesting! 80% of the reason why I know more about computers came from your channel :)

I was looking around for a nice tech channel on youtube, found Linus, liked his voice and the way he reviews stuff, subscribed. So far still enjoying daily stuffs! Keep it up.

Big big thanks to the Linustechtips group. Tons of great information and makes my mornings in a poorly lit cubicle a little better.

Along with thanks to them, thanks to the forum for being a nice mature forum. Most tech places are loaded with a ton of know it all people that don't help but merely mock.  It's nice to not have to deal with that crap.

Thanks again.

I found Linus Tech Tipps when i was about to get my first custom PC and i had no clue what to buy... so i checked on google and youtube and found this awesome channel and i helped me alot (especially the build guides). Today my PC runs great (otherwise i wouldn't probably be able to comment here) and i really like noodles xD jk 

gz to 1.000.000 subs :D

keep it up

My friend told me about you because i allways wanted to build my own PC. 

Thanx to you guys i bought my friends old PC and dared to dive in it  and uppgrade alot of components.

Linus and all of you other guys behind linustechtips i want to tell you that you´re doing a wonderfull job and i love all of your vids.

I would like to se you do a video where you compare the best gear to use when playing Star Citizen or Elite: Dangerous.

Keep up the good work guys....hope i win:-D

Great Job on your success and hope to see you get even bigger. I remember finding your channel when I was trying to build my Budget gaming rig. I watched a lot of your review videos that were not only fun to watch but very informative and useful. You guys helped me a lot. My pc isnt the best but its decent and I have you guys to thank for that, so Thank you <3 I cant wait to see many more reviews of EVERYTHING lol. and sence you mentioned we can discuss food too i'll say I love Pizza, Burgers, steak and well prety much everything lol.

I've only been watching you since 2013, but you changed my direction in life from just playing video games to playing video games and researching the hardware of a computer. You made me build my own computer, I was THAT interested in your videos. I'd have to say that the best video from you that I've watched was the "How to Clean your PC, the Manly Way.". That video just stood out to me and I hope you continue to do those type of skit videos. Linus, you've changed my life from just an average gamer to someone who is ridiculously interested in PCs now. Thank you, I think I made the right decision.

I have been following your videos for so many years, I remember it was when you only had a few thousand subscribers. I was looking for some information on motherboards just as the 1156 socket was coming out. It was so long ago that I have been through three PCs in that time. I stuck around because I like the raw nature of the videos, it wasn't scripted and it didn't feel like a forced video, it felt like I had asked someone about the product and then just sat down and listened as the ranted. I have really enjoyed sticking with you guys and not only continuing to watch the content you create but also watching you guys grow and growing along side you. Thank you for the good times and good luck for the future.

I found you searching how to setup surround gaming and things (I still don't have one)

Wow 1 mill, I remember when you guys only had 300,000. Love the content you put out and good luck in the future. Hope to see the channel and community continue to grow and become even more successful. Looking forward for the next million :)

WELL i cold write an book but im going to ceep it as short as posibile. Ive been watching you for a year now and simply, keep up the GREAT  work. And youre wife is corect you are not funny :P ( well you are but sometimes only sometimes tho :P )

post-128194-0-74981200-1410438577.jpg