Where do you put your PC?

tomison25

I have a side table next to my desk where my tower is sitting. That way it's off the ground and also not in the way of my monitor. My Desk space is limited due to the size of my monitors.

on my desk. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

On the floor, between my desk and bed, decent airflow - not too much dust.

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

I also have one :ph34r:

:ph34r: Hide

Love the Asuna sticker.

You better do. It's one pain to cut out stiff pvc. No :P Thanks ;D

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

You better do. It's one pain to cut out stiff pvc. No :P Thanks ;D

Haha. I can imagine. But there's a couple of them for car decals for sale on Ebay you could buy one off there if you wanted. Only con I guess is that you'd to get the right size and wait since it ships from Hong Kong. But hey ether way you saved $6-8

On mah desk, behind the monitor. Thank you, Freedom Arm

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Haha. I can imagine. But there's a couple of them for car decals for sale on Ebay you could buy one off there if you wanted. Only con I guess is that you'd to get the right size and wait since it ships from Hong Kong. But hey ether way you saved $6-8

Paid 7,50€ for printing the sticker + 2€ for shipping. Not that big ripoff.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

You're definitely not joking. How's that holding up for you (pun intended :D)?

good, that 3 inch wood screw supports my whole PC xD

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

On the floor next to my desk. Once I get a better case with a side window, I will put it on my desk.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Paid 7,50€ for printing the sticker + 2€ for shipping. Not that big ripoff.

True. Either way, I like it. Sets it apart from most of the cases I've seen around.

I have this shelf thing I have it sitting on next to my desk so I can admire it...

oN8KIxq.jpg

5o7vfPN.jpg

On the desk since it's my precioussssssss*wink wink*.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

on the floor next to my desk, with wood stands under the legs so the bottom case fan has more room to breath, and on glass to avoid dust.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Hanging from my wall :P look at my profile

CASES ARE FOR PUSSIES

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

On the floor, between my desk and a repurposed end table... I really need to get the airflow around that area improved...

I have a HUGE XL steel case that has HORRIBLE ventilation. The ventilation is even questionable for an internal liquid cooling system, yes it's THAT bad. 

So I've been using the XL case for storage and I put my actual computer on top of that case. 

That way it's off the floor and better ventilated. 

On the floor. With lots of dust. And no airflow.

Now you know why the VRM on my GPU last night was at 116C when mining...

crap....you might want to work on that. 

On a side note, I thought mining was dead...did it come back, or is it still shitty if you pay for electricity? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Inside my fridge

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

On the floor beside my desk. Looking for a nice decent priced window case and some LED's before I put it up on the desk.