Samsung Gear S

jacoleostale

So there We have it, a watch that act as a small phone with included extra features such as a pedometer, heartrate monitor, uv monitor and more.(That doesn't need to be tethered to a smartphone)

more info: http://www.zdnet.com/the-samsung-galaxy-gear-s-is-like-having-an-iphone-on-your-wrist-7000033381/

So Tell me what you think about it? good? awesome? bad? should buy?

Also shout-out to linus and his crew if he can personally review this product.

Actually that makes smartwatches more atractive to me, since I don't like the tethering. If you could just have 2 sims with 1 phone number then it would be even better. Its a very interesting concept, although I have to wonder if people will buy it, but this is just one of Samsungs "Throw alot of money at it and see if it works" projects

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

So there We have it, a watch that act as a small phone with included extra features such as a pedometer, heartrate monitor, uv monitor and more.(That doesn't need to be tethered to a smartphone)

more info: http://www.zdnet.com/the-samsung-galaxy-gear-s-is-like-having-an-iphone-on-your-wrist-7000033381/

So Tell me what you think about it? good? awesome? bad? should buy?

Also shout-out to linus and his crew if he can personally review this product.

Must have.

It's a good thing I didn't get the Gear Fit.

Also, welcome to LTT.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV