Too much positive pressure vs smooth airflow?

Would having 9X 120mm intakes (480 at the top, 360 at the bottom, and 240 in the front) and a single 140mm rear exhaust be too much positive pressure?

The rear of the case is basically mesh and all intakes are filtered. The case is a Phanteks Enthoo Primo, so it's quite tall inside, and I'm not sure if the opposing fans on the top and bottom would really be fighting each other.

From what I can tell it's a trade off between having cooler air on all the rads, vs the air cooling required for the motherboard and memory. 

The other alternative is to have the front 240 and bottom 360 as intake, and the top 480 and rear 140mm fan running as exhaust. Running the rear 140mm at low RPM should equal slightly positive pressure, and smooth airflow from the front/bottom to the top and rear.

Would having 9X 120mm intakes (480 at the top, 360 at the bottom, and 240 in the front) and a single 140mm rear exhaust be too much positive pressure?

yes

"Rawr XD"

Positive airflow is good you cabt have enough of it so it doesnt matter if you have 100 intake 1 exhaust as long as it is positive it is good

There is no such thing as too much positive pressure unless your case is breaking from it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The rear of the case is basically mesh and all intakes are filtered. The case is a Phanteks Enthoo Primo, so it's quite tall inside, and I'm not sure if the opposing fans on the top and bottom would really be fighting each other.

From what I can tell it's a trade off between having cooler air on all the rads, vs the air cooling required for the motherboard and memory. 

The other alternative is to have the front 240 and bottom 360 as intake, and the top 480 and rear 140mm fan running as exhaust. Running the rear 140mm at low RPM should equal slightly positive pressure, and smooth airflow from the front/bottom to the top and rear.

There is NO such thing as too much positive air pressure, PC cases aren't air thigh anyway. You're completely right with running you rads as intakes and one rear exhaust fan will be enough.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.