Detailed Leak Showing Working iPhone 6 w/ NFC

SethAFitzgerald

Full Article - http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/12457/iphone-6-with-mobile-payment-support-leaked.html 

A detailed leak from a Chinese source shows a working iPhone 6 with a new payments solution. The leak confirms quite a few things such as the presence of NFC in the phone and the use of a raised camera.

12457-3f73e2be_680_400.jpg12457-aae06feb_232_310.jpg

Follow me on Twitter!

Technology Journalist at TechnologyTell, NextPowerUp, and others. 

Article shows nothing about mobile payment, and we already know what the phone will look like. Goophone i6

"Rawr XD"

Can't wait to pick this phone up. Bye bye LG G2!

Why would you go from an LG G2 to an iPhone 6

"Rawr XD"

that's nice. still can't afford one, so can't really care much. Also, who says it's not one of those cheap chinese knock-offs that are available.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Article shows nothing about mobile payment, and we already know what the phone will look like. Goophone i6

Original Chinese leak and article both talk about mobile payments. Extra feature added to Passbook (as previously rumored) that lets people add their credit cards for mobile payments.

Follow me on Twitter!

Original Chinese leak and article both talk about mobile payments. Extra feature added to Passbook (as previously rumored) that lets people add their credit cards for mobile payments.

It only says that "there is now a new feature in Passbook that lets people add their credit cards for mobile payments". A pic would maybe provide some evidence. 

"Rawr XD"

It only says that "there is now a new feature in Passbook that lets people add their credit cards for mobile payments". A pic would maybe provide some evidence. 

The passbook logo has been changed, but that doesn't show too much. The leaker's explanation is what part of the payment system talk is about.

The leaker says there is a video of the functional iPhone as well, but that is not yet available. 

Follow me on Twitter!

I'm not really liking the camera sticking out of the phone, and how the antenna like that way. 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Why would you go from an LG G2 to an iPhone 6

Because Im tired of Android and want something different.

I also use a Macbook Pro Retina and an iPad Mini Retina.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

Because Im tired of Android and want something different.

I also use a Macbook Pro Retina and an iPad Mini Retina.

I had a choice between an iPhone 5 and a BlackBerry Z30. Took the Z30 and don't regret it one bit.

"Rawr XD"

My contract ends on the 14th, might go sim only and buy an iPhone 6.

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

why is it such a big deal now that apple is implementing NFC? other phones have had it for years...

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

why is it such a big deal now that apple is implementing NFC? other phones have had it for years...

Other phones have implemented it but no stores have really taken it up besides a select few. Im sure now more major retailers will start to offer something that works with NFC.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

Because Apple controls a very large portion of the smartphone market in the United States. With almost every smartphone using NFC, companies will be more likely to take advantage of NFC.

Follow me on Twitter!

We've all known about the larger screen size for a while now but it's still weird for me to see it. I guess after so many generations of similar sized ones it's weird to really see one that much bigger.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw this today if you watched the video he posted all of the number are backwards!

there was a french site comenting that the fake iphones have touch id and are ten a penny nd that a leaker would never show there face

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

The number of leaks for this phone has been ridiculous... which is what leads me to believe they are either to some extent false, or are not exactly telling the whole truth and there is still something really amazing we will find out about at the event on Tuesday.

There's also the possibility that it's all deliberate leaks by Apple... But that's probably not the case.

That... thing... is SO ugly. Ugh!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014