Between angel beats and kyoukai no kanata, I chose the latter, even though angel beats is personally a better show, kyoukai is really good too, the visuals are stunning.

Most would've watched angel beats already anyway!

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

Nichijou is well-known... to be a gag anime.

I have watched the dub of ghost stories 2 times no so i see no problem with that

The poll has finished in a tie between Beyond the boundary and Angel Beats.

*sob* That means you all let me down and that special thing isnt going to happen.

Heaven_Society_-_Week_17_Anime_Poll_-_Pa

@MyInnerFred @Charger

I have watched the dub of ghost stories 2 times no so i see no problem with that

Ghost stories dub have nothing to do with original story...

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Ghost stories dub have nothing to do with original story...

Yes?

Weird. My name is here and I didn't get a notification. Anyway I voted Beyond the Boundary because it's the only one I watched the entire series for a few years back. Although I don't remember a lot of it, I'd say it kept me pretty well entertained. I think there's a season two not really sure. In any case, I might take a look into Angel Beats heard a bit about it.

Yes?

Yes?

You don't see how it's all western pop culture joke that isn't really anime anymore?

I didn't watch anime to see another family guy.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Yes?

You don't see how it's all western pop culture joke that isn't really anime anymore?

Well ive discussed this before my guess is they got it with something else and had to do something with it. I think its a good bit of fun. Did I watch it for the anime, nope. Would I watch it for the anime, probably not.

Weird. My name is here and I didn't get a notification. Anyway I voted Beyond the Boundary because it's the only one I watched the entire series for a few years back. Although I don't remember a lot of it, I'd say it kept me pretty well entertained. I think there's a season two not really sure. In any case, I might take a look into Angel Beats heard a bit about it.

that is probably a result of me cheating and using the code to tag your name since i have never tagged names with spaces in them any other way.

@Le Lion de Barreras seems it catches it on its own so i will stop doing that from now on. For some reason i thought it wouldn't do it maybe when i have tried it in the past i had the name wrong lol

Yes?

I watched it because it was funny I have also watched it subbed but i find it better with that dub lol

that is probably a result of me cheating and using the code to tag your name since i have never tagged names with spaces in them any other way.

@Le Lion de Barreras seems it catches it on its own so i will stop doing that from now on. For some reason i thought it wouldn't do it maybe when i have tried it in the past i had the name wrong lol

I watched it because it was funny I have also watched it subbed but i find it better with that dub lol

Ah, gotcha.

Ah, gotcha.

tag system seems messed up from our testing. We can tag everyone using the code and the tag works but no notifications go out or we can tag everyone with the @ and then the name and it will notiify them but we have to edit and save changes to the post over and over until everyone is tagged as it only does 3 at a time lol

tag system seems messed up from our testing. We can tag everyone using the code and the tag works but no notifications go out or we can tag everyone with the @ and then the name and it will notiify them but we have to edit and save changes to the post over and over until everyone is tagged as it only does 3 at a time lol

Every time I do it the post tags 5 people at a time. Weird.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Ah come on. I've already refreshed myself on angel beats and did a writeup now I have to watch beyond the boundary again and do a writeup on that. Ha well, let's see if my opinion is changed upon review.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Anything but Angel Beats; >.< Too touchy feely not my style Beyond the Boundary or NoraGami are each pretty good however

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Poll have been done for some time guys...

Poll have been done for some time guys...

so what is the results? I havent gotten a notification about this weeks series yet. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

so what is the results? I havent gotten a notification about this weeks series yet.

a page and a half back http://goo.gl/CXjfxI

sorry that is my fault it seems I slept through a pm telling me to make the thread so I'm working on it now

• 1 month later...

Angel Beats.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Snip

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone recommend a site for me to watch anime, preferably English sub and HD videos.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Can someone recommend a site for me to watch anime, preferably English sub and HD videos.

Crunchyroll, funimation, hulu.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Crunchyroll, funimation, hulu.

Hulu is only available in the US and I live in UAE, going to try the other ones

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Hulu is only available in the US and I live in UAE, going to try the other ones

Time to use a VPN/proxy?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^