Continuing spider subject, now with more spider dogs

AngusBastion

I would let it bite me so I could gain superpowers. Climb walls like a spider, smell things like a dog.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

First time watching, at about 1:26 i had to go to the toiled :D

SO GOOD IDEA, i really hope they do a bunch of those videos. And that dog is great, i was scared he gonna attack somebody, but he is really °laxed and does whatever they want him to do. 

Even if its fake, i love it!

gotta love those spider dogs

cFB2r1e.jpg

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

I'd kick it square in the face and run.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Give it a big hug. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Its all funny untill someone has a CCW and pulls out is handgun and opens fire on that dog xD

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Its all funny untill someone has a CCW and pulls out is handgun and opens fire on that dog xD

MM yeah some commentators said that dog would have been shot over and over and over :D