UPS is trolling me......

Smooth Bunz

its been in arrival for a day... its still not out for delivery :/ and it should be here today I always get  my stuff in 2 days from newegg even with the free shipping 
I ordered a psu (hx850i) I need it so my rig will be alive again 

post-44533-0-39092200-1409843589.png

k

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Hey, all my experience with UPS in the UK is that each delivery they have broken the contents of the package by dropping it at the front door. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Yeah I like how both ups and fedex think tracking amounts to "not there" "there"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hey, all my experience with UPS in the UK is that each delivery they have broken the contents of the package by dropping it at the front door. 

UPS in America won't leave the package unless you are there to receive it

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

I apologize for my crappy English I'm American

Well, still better than Russian UPS, where it says "Failed delivery attempt" five times in three weeks (although it's not possible) and then it turns out they've lost your package.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Never said I wasn't there. They drop it when reaching for the pad they use to take a signature. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I had a pretty bad experience with USPS recently. I ended up receiving my package but it took two days before online tracking updated.

I hate when shippers send the package out with a signature required.

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

Never said I wasn't there. They drop it when reaching for the pad they use to take a signature. 

they usually hand you the package before pulling out the note pad so if you break it it's on you lol

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

I apologize for my crappy English I'm American

they usually hand you the package before pulling out the note pad so if you break it it's on you lol

Well, you can come here and tell them that. :D

Wrong.

Each delivery service depends on area/individual driver and not on the company itself.

Example; My local UPS is shit tier since they will leave a package in plain sight on your front doorstep regardless if you are there or not. If it wasn't for the dog barking to death, my cable modem and later on new keyboard would have been stolen by stupid neighbors.