I want to get a 700 dollar desktop for gaming but can't build myself

Dsalazar1

my parents don't want me build it, they're scared I might mess up. :/

Are you naturally incompetent so your parents are preventing you from messing up or are they cynical of the situation because of the misinformation that building a PC is complicated?

Using Tapatalk

Show your parents this thread or one of the simpler Linus' builds.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Use PCpartpicker to find the lowest prices on all the parts

This is a build I made for a friend (the case hasn't arrived yet) its a little over your budget but it should give you a base to get started.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/RRYpQ7

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

same here.

your best bet is to show them a bunch of build guides from linus and they'll start to see how ****ing easy it is.

however, google 'freegeek' and if they're anywhere neer you, take some classes fromt them.

thats what im doing as my science class this year for school. i get to work for them for 24 hours repairing thier customers computers and afterwards they let me choose any part for free and help me build it.

only problem is they dont supply an OS, but thats easy enough.

WAIT you live and Portland and go to Free Geek? We gotta meets!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

so i want to buy a computer for gaming for 700-750 dollars but i can't build it myself, any suggestions on any? (don't have to include a monitor)

where are you from? I help my classmate put together their pc easily so maybe i can help you if you're in singapore

WAIT you live and Portland and go to Free Geek? We gotta meets!

im starting next week hopefully. :D

you'll have to deal with me having my long ass hair and ADHD, but other than that it'll be pretty easy to like me. xD

how long have you been going/are going to go?

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Why can't you built it yourself? It's not that difficult to built one.  Just follow Linus' build guide video and you are set.

If a girl gamer can build a rig all by herself while streaming the whole process I might add, so can you.  (ok, she had Destiny guide her via Skype Chat but she did assemble everything by herself. It was her first build too. )

If you can count from 0 to 100 and say your ABC's , then you can build a pc.....if something goes wrong then that's what this community is for.

CPU: i7 4790k OC'd @ 4.6 ghz COOLER: Corsair H105 (SP 120mm Quiet Edition Fans) MOBO: ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 RAM: Kingston Hyper Fury 16GB (2x8) 1866mhz

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w 80+ Gold Fully Modular CASE: Fractal Arc Midi R2

OPTICAL DRIVE: Samsung DVD Burner OS: Win 7 64bit   Please do some research of your own before asking questions. Google and Youtube are your friend.