I want to get a 700 dollar desktop for gaming but can't build myself

Dsalazar1

yeah I know but my parents already set their mind. If i'm getting a custom pc they want someone to build it for me :/ and no one knows how to build one where I live. please spam me with sites that would build me a computer

I have never recommended this over building but it seems you have little other choice. have you considered cyberpower or another prebuilt computer *cringe*

yeah I know but my parents already set their mind. If i'm getting a custom pc they want someone to build it for me :/ and no one knows how to build one where I live. please spam me with sites that would build me a computer

ncix.

honestly the best option i know of.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

will cyberpower and sites like that build me the neutron pc?

I have never recommended this over building but it seems you have little other choice. have you considered cyberpower or another prebuilt computer *cringe*

thanks for argueing.

i was simply defending him...

as for the sleep thing... where i live, no one has a GPA above 3.0............. and they all study day in day out...

#homeschoolermasterrace

but seriously... if you cant get a job now just make them watch a build guide.

Not sure if the first sentence is sarcasm or not...

Also how do you not get above a 3.0?

You have no idea how much discussing this pains me...but yes. :(

With NCIX at least you just choose parts and make them build it.

With Cyberpower you pick the parts and I don't think there is a NCIX near him.

With Cyberpower you pick the parts and I don't think there is a NCIX near him.

Okay i was not sure as to whether it works like that, as i dont live in the States.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

How much will it cost for them to build the neutron?

One second let me do the build real quick...

Not sure if the first sentence is sarcasm or not...

Also how do you not get above a 3.0?

i dont know.... other than my friends and my girlfriend everyone has like 2.8 or 2.7...... they brag about almost reaching 2.9...

i DO live where drugs are everywhere and all that, but you see the kids reading the textbook while walking to school. one time i saw a group of about 12 at the park all working together to study.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

im sure it cant be much more than 50.

100 at the most.

correct me if im wrong, but that fee is more than enough for them because they get the parts at a discounted price compared to us.

-Jim Hensen

Around 900. For the love of God make your parents see reason...

yeah if any of you are kind enough of building it for me that will be great. I will pay for the parts and shipping

yeah if any of you are kind enough of building it for me that will be great. I will pay for the parts and shipping

getting your parrents to trust some dude off the internet.

yeah. nuff said about that.

-Jim Hensen

feeling tired i think i'm going to bed. i will check your responses tomorrow :). would be awesome if linus could build it for me.

What's wrong with Cyberpower?

feeling tired i think i'm going to bed. i will check your responses tomorrow :). would be awesome if linus could build it for me.

Do you have any idea how much shipping and custom foam would cost? It would be over $200 easily...

that certianly is an idea....

they could even have it be thier next build guide and say its for a ''premium extra special friend'' xD

-Jim Hensen

that certianly is an idea....

they could even have it be thier next build guide and say its for a ''premium extra special friend'' xD

The shipping, custom fit foam, and insurance would be astronomical for him. JayzTwoCents said he spent over $200 shipping a build form Southern California to somewhere in the north (can't remember the state :P ).

The shipping, custom fit foam, and insurance would be astronomical for him. JayzTwoCents said he spent over $200 shipping a build form Southern California to somewhere in the north (can't remember the state :P ).

yeah...

my friend got his rig stuffed with newpaper and it worked better than any custom foam he could affor ever. xD

howevr that is incredibly dumb.

you're just in the situation where your parrents dont trust you and dont see why thats preventing it from working.

-Jim Hensen

Is this the neutron PC? http://austinnotduncan.com/builds/neutron/

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

so i want to buy a computer for gaming for 700-750 dollars but i can't build it myself, any suggestions on any? (don't have to include a monitor)

Without know your uses or if you want to OC or your color scheme, i think this would be great for the price.......http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FKRjRB $741.53 at the time of posting.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Building is not hard , easier than most Lego sets

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP