£110ish AIO

Hey guys (and gals...), new to the forums with an actual account (being running 'round as a guest previously).

I'm looking to go for an upgrade to my computer, I'm looking at getting a corsair c70, and a corsair ax1200i, however I am also looking into getting into the water cooling front, and feel an AIO would be best.

I have looked into getting either the Swiftech H220 of which is appealing due to its low noise, great performance, PWM control and ability to expand in the future. However, I also have been looking into getting a Corsair H100i, with its far more sleek looking cpu block and pump, the far cheaper price in the uk, and the ability to use Corsir Link, combined with the ax1200i, will make for some great monitoring of my pc. I also am going to be using corsair sp120's due to good performance and the ability to put red rings on them, as I am going to be doing a red/black theme. If you guys think I should change anything let me know! Looking forward to your guys' opinions and thoughts.

- Burden.

I think if you are going for ease of use and aesthetics, then go for the corsair. If you change your mind and feel like getting the lowest temps possible, definitely go for the H220 (it also has expandability options later on).

My System: CPU: Intel i5 3570K GPU: 2x Radeon HD 7950 (crossfire)  RAM: Patriot Viper Extreme 16GB 1600MHz Mobo: ASUS Maximus V Formula HDD: 2x WD Caviar Black 1TB (Raid 0), 1x WD Caviar Red 2TB, 1x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair AX850 Gold  -  CPU+Graphics cards watercooled by full custom loop. 

Corsair's coolers are nice(I'm using one now). If you decide to go with one, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The H220 is just under your budget on specialtech: http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/Swiftech-H220-Compact-Drive-II-PWM-Water-Cooling-Kit-pid-17411.html

Why not go for the best aio unit if you can afford it?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

If you want the best performance just go straight for the H220 although I wouldn't recommend expanding it if you plan to resell in the future, plus a custom loop would be a better option instead of expanding a H220 if you ask me. If you feel having corsair link but also higher temps is worth go for the H100i. It performs quite well still and would be my second choice(currently using one myself) if a H220 isn't available.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Alright, thanks for ya help! :)