LumiLor Lit Tesla: Electroluminescent Coating System - Paint that lights up at your control!

sparkle128

I don't think my draw dropped so quick as a Model S off the line, but this is perhaps so spectacular, that if its street legal I might just have to do it to mine!

LumiLor lit the Tesla with over 40 individual fields of light.  In normal daylight it appears completely transparent (you can see the original paint just like nothing is there!) Amaze balls for sure.  It can be applied to a whole range of media such as glass, wood, vinyl, plastic, metal. The amount of applications seems endless! Would be very fun on a gaming machine too!  It also has a ton of topcoat applications such as the demonstrated automobile paint, airbrush art, and cosmichrome (mirror finish by day).

My upcoming Model X may be getting this!

Model3TrackerModelXTracker / @ShuttleAkajor: 2017 Tesla Model X P100D

Now when can I have this feature on my motherboard, gpu, and case?!

Also that would be cooler if the car wasn't all electric, I wonder how much battery life this eats up. Not to mention there's no way in hell this will be street legal, I used to get shit from cops for being in the walmart parking lot with my undercarriage neons on, granted I would just tell them that I'm in a parking lot and not on the street so there was really nothing they could do about it other than annoy me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This wont be street legal. Its a distraction to other drivers.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

would be nice for safety purposes, like that light strips from LightMode to put on helmets

or maybe instead of the reflective paints on police/ambulance/firefighters vehicles

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.