Tsundere Jesus: wrong on so many levels

brownninja97

Tsundere+Jesus+3+.+Baaaka~_8f4a8a_380930

My stomach hurts from laughing so much, im struggling to make this thread.

baka means idiot

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Meh

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

5130928+_720a7977ce05bec15bb7eaa4bd52b4c

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Meh

5130928+_720a7977ce05bec15bb7eaa4bd52b4c

This is why i never show things i find funny to my friends, they have the same reaction :(

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This is why i never show things i find funny to my friends, they have the same reaction :(

There's a lesson in there somewhere ;)

I was amused.

tumblr_mkorfjxzLk1rr15oio1_500.gif

or was I, DUN DUN DUN

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

There is already an anime + manga with jesus and buddha if im not mistaken

Saint oniisan i think it is. 

Edit:

Yup

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

btw, wow people are gaining post counts fast...

before you ask this isnt post whoring, its off topic so it doesnt improve anything and anyways with the amount of posts ive got ive given up caring 

Listen if you care.

There is already an anime + manga with jesus and buddha if im not mistaken

Saint oniisan i think it is. 

Edit:

Yup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyf6HQ_iPjU

Oh my goodness. I have to watch this at some point. That's hilarious and awesome.

Related to that...

Though it's meant to be serious, I consider it to be pretty awesome.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

post-103858-0-21481600-1408994875.jpg

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Okeydokey then

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Oh my goodness. I have to watch this at some point. That's hilarious and awesome.

Related to that...

Though it's meant to be serious, I consider it to be pretty awesome.

It might be pretty awsome. But i prefer more light hearted stuff :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

before you ask this isnt post whoring, its off topic so it doesnt improve anything and anyways with the amount of posts ive got ive given up caring 

no no, i know that :) just looking at your 10k+ now and helping, i thought i was catching up to the old guys but you´re gaining speed :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

no no, i know that :) just looking at your 10k+ now and helping, i thought i was catching up to the old guys but you´re gaining speed :P

haha ive actually slowed down by quite a lot over the last few months, im not sure why or what is causing that.

Listen if you care.

He died??? i thought he was killed by @#$%

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

He died??? i thought he was killed by @#$%

Yes he was in fact killed by @#$% but this is hidden NSA footage

Listen if you care.