are these any good?

angrylemon

i was looking for some in ear earphones to listen to music in class and i found these, does anyone have them or know someone that does?

they are only $1.20 with free shipping so im tempted to give it a shot, you can connect 2 phone to them aswell, any idea one?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mini-Wireless-Stereo-Bluetooth-Earphone-In-Ear-Headset-for-Cellphone-Music-Calls-/141196962181?pt=AU_Sport_Cycling_Parts&var&hash=item20dffea985&_uhb=1

You're getting what you pay for.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

You get decent ones by buying any phone/music player.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

i know but these are wireless, and they are like $1.20

i know but these are wireless, and they are like $1.20

Range 1m, quality non-existent. Then again, its just $1.20. I've bought more expensive crap.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I would stay away.

You're getting what you pay for.

never heard of these and never used them and never should buy them because what @Vacsol said.

How about these? http://www.banggood.com/ROMAN-R6250-Wireless-Mini-V3_0+EDR-Bluetooth-Headset-Earphone-p-82628.html

$1.20 earphones? LOL

[CPU] Intel i5 4690k @ stock w/ Corsair H100i [Motherboard] Asus Z97-AR [RAM] 16GB Corsair Vengeance [GPU] Asus Strix GTX 970 OC 4GB [Case] Corsair Obsidian Series 750D [Storage] 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Western Digital Cavier Green HDD [PSU] Corsair CX Series 750M [Display] Dell U2412M [Keyboard] Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Red) [Mouse] Zowie FK1 w/ Corsair MM600 Mouse Mat [Sound] Asus Xonar Essence STX, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1, Sennheiser HD558 w/ ModMic [OS] Windows 8.1 64-bit

"Don't buy low-end junk, because it doesn't make sense. You're better off saving your pennies for another couple of weeks, another couple of allowances, and getting something that delivers much, much better value."

-Linus

(Yes, I did memorize that entire price-to-performance rant)

"Don't buy low-end junk, because it doesn't make sense. You're better off saving your pennies for another couple of weeks, another couple of allowances, and getting something that delivers much, much better value."

-Linus

(Yes, I did memorize that entire price-to-performance rant)

#truefan

Dude it's $1.20 who cares. I bought a car charger for my phone 4 years ago for $0.67 and I still use it today. Sure headphones might be different but like, what you can't buy a snickers one day. Why not

i say go for it. :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)