Google's evil plot to take over the world!

SirNumbers

Okay so the title was probably way over exaggerated (Or maybe not hmm) But they have control over so many things.

• Email
  • Video Media, News, entertainment etc,
  • Phones, Maybe phone service soon?
  • Internet provider
  • Self Driving cars.
  • Docs, Spreadsheet, Slides.
  • Virtual Reality
  • News
  • SEARCH ENGINE
  • Home automation
  •  
  • TONS MORE.

But really the amount of things they control they could in the future, charge what ever they want...

Googles illuminati, its final. jk

1998 the little search engine that could.

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

old news

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

we all know this was coming

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Who know they may start making clothes to take over the industry.

Better doesn't necessarily mean evil, Google won in those fields by being the most competent IMHO.

How they will choose to act going forward as the monopolies in certain areas continue to grow remains to be seen.

Who know they may start making clothes to take over the industry.

Wouldnt suprise me

Fine by me. I love pretty much all the Google services except G+. :)

Plus imagine a future where you have a android watch, phone, glasses, car, house.

Eddie-Murphy-A-Ok-Reaction.gif

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Also stop with the Illuminati bullshit! 

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

a9e.jpg

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Doesn't matter. The end is coming! 2018. It will start with the falling of the sky. Remember my prediction.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Also stop with the Illuminati bullshit! 

Did you catch the jk

Okay so the title was probably way over exaggerated (Or maybe not hmm) But they have control over so many things.

• Email

They don't monopolise that

• Video Media, News, entertainment etc,

• Phones, Maybe phone service soon?

They only have Android, but in terms of actual phones; they don't monopolise that

• Internet provider

They provide internet for a few small areas in a couple of cities

• Self Driving cars.

The self-driving car is a mere prototype and is barely road legal

• Docs, Spreadsheet, Slides.

They never monopolised that in the first place

• Virtual Reality

• News

• SEARCH ENGINE

They are the most popular search engine but they don't monopolise that

• Home automation

Around before google

• TONS MORE.

Such as...?

Go away, you trolling plebian.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Go away, you trolling plebian.

If you couldnt tell by the sensationalist title, I meant in the future.

• Email * Legacy because unless you own your own site, the other mail clients suck with zero security.

• Video Media, News, entertainment etc, * Youtube  and their feeds are not the only ways many access media content.

Phones, Maybe phone service soon? * Apple, Samsung and HTC dominate the market and will not release that grasp, especially Apple vs Samsung saga

Internet provider * Google already stated they have no desire to become a major ISP and Google Fiber was an exercise to make the public aware of what other first world nations have access to.

Self Driving cars. * The amount of car makers around the world far outweigh a niche car that will most likely never become relevant on a grand scale.

Docs, Spreadsheet, Slides. * I rarely use Google's services for that so this I can't comment on.

Virtual Reality * I seem to recall Facebook bought Oculus, not Google. While this might change in the future for mainstream, but for now the Oculus Rift is being prepped as the mainstream VR headset.

News * Considering Google bows to whims under pressure to hide results, I don't see this as even an issue since other sources are far more credible.

SEARCH ENGINE * Well, yeah. That's kind of what Google was designed for in the first place. This one is grasping for straws.

Home automation * The Jetson's is a cute cartoon, but we've yet to see this kind of stuff being common in our lifetime.

TONS MORE. *ANGRY MOTH NOISES*

Really, it isnt like Apple hasnt been trying to do this. It is just Google has been playing a lot longer game... and it is now becoming apparent.

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

edited post

google does not make the cars themselves, only the self driving logic. they are also very weak in retail. they do not own the world, there will always a significant group of people who dont use google service just because it is too mainstream,  and there will always be alternatives.

Swicth to Firefox, makes it harder for them.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Its funny, because Google's (well, the brains at google) secret-success-sauce :blink:  is that they set business goals decades down the road. But, because the means/infrastructure to reach their 50 year goals don't exist, they have to create it or at least throw money at it to make it happen. google fibre, self driving cars, AI robots, low orbiting drones everywhere to broadcast internet and so on. from the outside, it looks chaotic and weirdly evil - but really they are behaving like any advertising company would, and are attempting to create more spaces in which to serve you ads. from this perspective, even Google+ somehow makes sense.

In the future Claptrap won't be helping you kill bandits; Claptrap will be telling you how great Lays potato chips are, and Why Kellogg's looks better in your cupboard. Your self driving car will ask you "wouldn't you prefer to go to McDicks instead?" when you tell it to go to Wendy's. And don't even think about telling your boss you are sick today. Your Company Cellphone implant will track your location.

I'm just joking of course. Who knows what our Google masters have in store.  ;)

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR