Top Secret Program Google X Buys Gecko Design

luke_2bossly

The reasons behind the addition of the Gecko crew will likely not be released (beyond what’s been said for press releases), at least for now. But you can bet Google isn’t buying these guys for their jokes, usually they’re after top notch talent that will help them reach their goals. Looking forward to what Google X is bringing to us in the future. What do you think of Google X and the Gecko acquisition?

http://techaeris.com/2014/08/23/google-x-buys-gecko-design-adds-designer-inventory/

Its all looks these days

One step closer to world domination.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Google is starting to get scary.

I'm a bit of a tin foil hatter.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Good to see a fellow on LTT.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Im getting away from Google. They are going too apple.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'm looking into ProtonMail ATM. I don't use google for anything else other then search and mail ATM.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'm looking into ProtonMail ATM. I don't use google for anything else other then search and mail ATM.

I have android for now, and mail, that's it.

Maxthon browser, duck duck go search, yeah.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I have android for now, and mail, that's it.

Maxthon browser, duck duck go search, yeah.

I use firefox/Opera.

I use firefox/Opera.

I didn't really like opera, it's just chrome. Maxthon is different.

I'm going away from google, but I believe apple is the only one that can save us so that's where I might be headed

I'm going away from google, but I believe apple is the only one that can save us so that's where I might be headed

I'm going to go to windows phone

I'm going to go to windows phone

If they had more than 1 app in the store I'd consider it

If they had more than 1 app in the store I'd consider it

And less scam apps.

EDIT: Fixed*

I use firefox/Opera.

#Operamasterrace

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014