After the incredibly professional work Linus did at CES

elevul

Returning back to normal videos with stupid jokes (which before I enjoyed a lot) is quite ... interesting.

Still, props to Linus for the CES work. It was really awesome. Someone sponsor him a trip to E3 2013!

Ipsa scientia potestas est

Dear Corsair, plz sponsor mr Linus and sent him to E3 :D

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Watched and enjoyed every CES video. Fantastic job. :D

E3 sounds like an excellent idea ^_^

while (true) {

live();

}

You made me get a B on my essay because I had to watch all of the videos.

even @paulshardware said that linus had the best CES coverage. and i think we all agree to that. so i thank you linus, slick, and diesel also the 3 sponsors for all the great content.

and E3 sounds like a good idea considering that most of LTT audience are gamers.

here for a an amazing 1 CES and for a 100 more

cheers

even @paulshardware said that linus had the best CES coverage. and i think we all agree to that. so i thank you linus, slick, and diesel also the 3 sponsors for all the great content.

and E3 sounds like a good idea considering that most of LTT audience are gamers.

cheers

It's not diesel.. its DEZEL :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

cheers

ya ya ya..... its the same damn thing.....

BTW sorry "DEZEL" i spelled your name wrong. :-D

yup, great work Linus, thx to You and all the guys from Your team, great job. Hope You had some fun time in Vegas :))) best CES coverage I've seen so far.

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion...

First post!!

Slick, Linus, and Dezel(Diesel?) seriously awesome job covering CES this year! Was definitely the most in-depth coverage of the show I've seen in years.

You guys should definitely do E3! I mean, G4 is in shambles anyways, hop on it. Also would be awesome to see Slick do more interviews with

. GO SLICK GO!! =3

cheers

His twitter name is dieseltheintern.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Yes, again excellent work you guys and hope to see some videos/unboxings including the items you showcased!

Hmmmm we are thinking about it.

:D

Could you please confirm you are a Corsair representative with "SlickPC".

Even though I highly doubt you are... judging by above comment.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Linus would die from drooling over (Possibly?) 4K 5-monitor gaming setups