WBC going to Iraq to protest ISIS

Excon

Westboro Baptist Church Says It Will Go to Iraq to Protest ISIS

A popular Australian comedian and TV host has offered to fly Westboro members to Iraq so they can protest persecution of Christians.

In a move certainly worthy of its status as the fringiest of the far-right fringe hate groups, the Westboro Baptist Church congregation says it’s going to accept an offer by a popular Australian comedian to fly members to Iraq to protest the beheading of Christians by the Islamic terror group ISIS,Addicting Info reports. After learning that members of the antigay church planned to protest the funeral of Robin Williams, comedian Adam Hills challenged them to really live their stated values and offered them a proposition on his television show, The Last Leg. 

“If you really believe in standing up to those threatening the Christian way of life, Westboro Baptist Church, how about putting your money where your mouth is, taking a direct flight to Iraq,” he said this week, also offering to pay for first-class airfare.

Church members took Hills’s offer seriously and announced their acceptance on Twitter

Full Article here: http://www.advocate.com/politics/media/2014/08/22/westboro-baptist-church-says-it-will-go-iraq-protest-isis

BOTH ISIS AND WBC ARE SENSITIVE TOPICS SO LETS KEEP DISCUSSIONS WITH IN THE COC

In my opinion their choice to go there is monumentally stupid and they dont realize the danger that theyre putting them selves in. It is no exaggeration saying they will most likely be killed. I'm not against them going, they want to to get them selves killed you wont hear me complaining

On a side not the article continues on to say

Meanwhile, the church also announced that it will picket the Monday funeral of Michael Brown, the unarmed Ferguson, Mo., teenager fatally shot by police. The church blames the troubles in Ferguson partly on gay St. Louis Rams player Michael Sam.

Yea I dont even know how to respond to that one....

Wrong subforum I think...

I meant to post in off topic, fail

I love the last leg :)

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

This may sound i bit dark but i hope atleast one of them gets shot.

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

this is great news

it will keep ISIS occupied from killing me kurds

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

As bad as these people are, and the fact that they are massive oxygen thieves, they are trolls who crave attention and should be ignored. Any publicity is good publicity for them.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

As bad as these people are, and the fact that they are massive oxygen thieves, they are trolls who crave attention and should be ignored. Any publicity is good publicity for them.

I cant wait to see who they blame for their members being shot

Lets hope all of them get shot that way there will be none left to blame anyone

|| MAELSTROM ||

They won't be blaming anyone once all of them are dead.

EDIT: Got ninja'ed.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

They won't be blaming anyone once all of them are dead.

Lets hope all of them get shot that way there will be none left to blame anyone

Not all of them will be going, Phelps will more than likely stay behind

:ph34r:

|| MAELSTROM ||

this is great news

it will keep ISIS occupied from killing me kurds

Should start a petition called "Save the cheese!"

Either way everything is so open for everyone to see i doubt they could sue adam 

|| MAELSTROM ||

What a coward. Reminds me of someone who uses a human shield to protect themselves.

Just realized title is spelled wrong :P

|| MAELSTROM ||

Which Phelps? Fred Phelps has been dead for awhile, unless you mean that nagging witch who birthed all those most likely incestuous brainwashed children?

I feel sorry for the children that are about to get their heads sliced off.

Not really sorry for the parents/adults.

Have fun in Hell, oh wait after life doesn't exist, not like they were doing anything useful with their lives anyways.

Which Phelps? Fred Phelps has been dead for awhile, unless you mean that nagging witch who birthed all those most likely incestuous brainwashed children?

His phyco wife, I'm fairly sure shes the one in charge now

His phyco wife, I'm fairly sure shes the one in charge now

Shame..she is the most annoying of the lot.