This PC costs about the Same as a Xbox one and will beat it and the PS4

Cokeman

So in case you console people didn't know you don't have to spend a fortune to build a PC to beat a next gen console. Consoles are not better for gaming PCs are far superior. Sure you can spend more on any single part of your PC then a next gen console but you don't have to. Heres a PC that costs $580 which is $30 more then a Xbox One after sales tax. This will not be the best PC ever and it will not be the fastest PC ever but It will beat a next gen console by far. Heres your list

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JMVP8d
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JMVP8d/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor  ($108.00 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($49.79 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Kingston Fury Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($43.49 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($55.98 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R7 265 2GB Video Card  ($149.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($92.98 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $580.21
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-22 14:01 EDT-0400

Now let me give you some benchmarks.
Titanfall: Locked 60 fps ultra settings 1080P, the Xbox One runs it a 900p
BF4: High settings 1080p 72 fps, Ultra 42 fps. (No AA) Xbox one runs it a medium settings a 720p
AC4: High 1080p fxaa on 42 fps, Xbox one 900p 30 fps
Thief: Ultra 1080p 82 fps, Xbox one 900p 60 fps

So you can see it is possible to build a PC to beat a next ten console for just a little more money. Plus PC games are cheaper. And you can play games from last gen consoles that are not on next gen. So there are so many advantages of a PC. So please either sell your Next gen console, or if you where planning on buying one please don't.

i had enough with your shit

BCNdDAE.gif

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Wow, that's the first time i've seen of those posts........ 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

ffs this is NOT NEW 

I think we've established that @Cokeman has just been shitposting for the past 36 hours at least... let's just let him be oblivious in his own little tech tips world...

Old news, every PC gamer knows this shit...

Git Gud.

I think we've established that @Cokeman has just been shitposting for the past 36 hours at least... let's just let him be oblivious in his own little tech tips world...

yup edited my post accordingly 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You can get wins for 25$

Haf 912 ? You can get mATX case for super cheap. Cougar and Cooler Master have good cheap.

You can get gigabyte mobo that is heatsinked. Brb i go make build.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor  ($108.00 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($39.99 @ NCIX US) 
Memory: Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  ($34.99 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R7 265 2GB Video Card  ($139.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cougar Spike MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($29.99 @ Mwave) 
Other: wins ($25.00)
Total: $450.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-22 14:20 EDT-0400

Just saved you enough money for monitor and cheap keyboard+mouse over here :D

Are you looking to start yet another flame war between the people here that are passionate console haters and the people that don't mind them? Most of us know how to do a console killer rig and we don't need shouting matches cluttering up this place.

That, and this list will most likely be outdated in a month's time.

And who the fuck are you to tell people not to buy a console? If they want a console for whatever reason, it's their initiative to get one and enjoy it. Damn.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Old news, every PC gamer knows this shit...

Thats why its in the Console section its aimed at the console people

Thats why its in the Console section its aimed at the console people

I doubt there are any console people on this forum.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Yeah there is no console people on the website yet there are 1000 posts

Yeah there is no console people on the website yet there are 1500 posts

Those are for us to laugh at them.

you are looking at a peasant who owns a 2 360s and a xbone and also a somewhat good pc.

Yeah the fact that he posted this to the Console gaming section with that kind of tone in his writing is just a dick move. Console gamers on this forum are probably also looking to build PCs in the future. Also there are plenty of good reasons to choose a console if it fits your gaming needs.

He just wants a flame war. Every post he has been making has been confrontational or argumentative instead of purely informative or useful.

Git Gud.

you are looking at a peasant who owns a 2 360s and a xbone and also a somewhat good pc.

Aaaand do you geniuenly and blindly believe that consoles are better in any aspect/don't believe there are decent PCs in console price range?

#GamerMasteRace?

But why 2 360s ? lol

Aaaand do you geniuenly and blindly believe that consoles are better in any aspect/don't believe there are decent PCs in console price range?

ah hell no ,its like saying a tractor is better at farming and that makes it the best vehicle out there ,PC can do everything while consoles are just stuck with "farming"

ah hell no ,its like saying a tractor is better at farming and that makes it the best vehicle out there ,PC can do everything while consoles are just stuck with "farming"

Well there you go.

yeah i have a whole thing on how pcs are cheaper than consoles, for a whole setup

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Ditch the OS, get it from G2A, get a Fractal Core 1000 and get 8 GB of RAM and maybe (if you can) a R9 270 (hey, more SP :P)

But the G2A keys only last 4 years

wat? who said that to you?

Like 6 different people on this forum

Ohey, it's this guy with his bullshit again. 

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I dont remeber off the top of my head I have to find the posts again.