Damnit NCIX.....

79wjd

So, I ordered my computer from newegg and my case from NCIX so everything would arrive at the same time....

Then NCIX decides that they can't ship to my shipping address as its not on record with the cc company....

So I had to spend over an hour on the phone with the cc company, not once...but three times before NCIX could 

fulfill the order.

Damn you NCIX y u do this

/rant

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

This is why you don't buy from NCIX.

Sorry, @LinusTech.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

This is why you don't buy from NCIX.

Sorry, @LinusTech.

I wanted the black and blue h440 :unsure: 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Not much of a rant. Boo. Get off the stage.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Not much of a rant. Boo. Get off the stage.

ikr.

I was expecting a full blown rant, and then this shit...

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I haven't had an issue with them.

Hell, I called in the day my stuff was shipping out because I had to move out last-minute (turns out my dad was...well, $5400 behind on rent, being blunt), and I had $2900 in computer shit being shipped to that house (from Newegg and NCIX combined). Within 20 minutes, the person on the phone had ran to make sure my stuff had not been sent out, delayed the shipping two days so I had time to settle and make sure I would be staying there long enough to get my computer set up and everything, and at no charge gave me two-day shipping to "compensate for the inconvenience of the delay" as he put it, and then three days after my stuff arrived, personally emailed me to ask how my situation was.

Everyone has their own experiences :P Issues are issues, I will give you that, and issues suck nonetheless.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

NCIX is the best place to buy from in Canada. For the US you are right, there is no point in buying from them, just like Newegg for us.

Why wouldn't they just ship it to the address? Is there any reason.

This is why I always go pick up my stuff at the store.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I ordered from NCIX once

Ordered an Azio gaming headset. It sounded terrible with TONS of static - and it died within seconds (that explains the bad static I guess).

I wasn't impressed at all with the build quality anyway, so I just wanted a return rather than an RMA replacement.

They told me they can't do returns on headphones for hygienic reasons.....................................only replacements or returns on un-opened headphones

but it literally died within seconds of usage......

they would only ship me a replacement. what blows my mind was what would stop me from just calling in and asking for a return on the second set they send?

never bothered ordering from them again.

This is why I always go pick up my stuff at the store.

Not all of us feel like driving 2k miles..

Why wouldn't they just ship it to the address? Is there any reason.

I assume for "safety" reasons...I can kind of understand the logic of only wanting to ship to addresses that are registered with the bank account associated with the credit card. But the thing is, NCIX is literally the only company that I know of/have ever dealt with that has this requirements. Even the credit card company was baffled at the fact that the address actually needed to be on record for the item to be shipped there. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

I ordered from NCIX once

Ordered an Azio gaming headset. It sounded terrible with TONS of static - and it died within seconds (that explains the bad static I guess).

I wasn't impressed at all with the build quality anyway, so I just wanted a return rather than an RMA replacement.

They told me they can't do returns on headphones for hygienic reasons.....................................only replacements or returns on un-opened headphones

but it literally died within seconds of usage......

they would only ship me a replacement. what blows my mind was what would stop me from just calling in and asking for a return on the second set they send?

never bothered ordering from them again.

At least it would work out. Just after some time..

I assume for "safety" reasons...I can kind of understand the logic of only wanting to ship to addresses that are registered with the bank account associated with the credit card. But the thing is, NCIX is literally the only company that I know of/have ever dealt with that has this requirements. Even the credit card company was baffled at the fact that the address actually needed to be on record for the item to be shipped there. 

Canadians..

Not all of us feel like driving 2k miles..

And this is why I live 20 mins away from the store ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

And this is why I live 20 mins away from the store ;)

Fuckin desert sucks. 

Fuckin desert sucks. 

LOL :lol:

Spoiler

And so it continues.... 

[spoiler=Email from August 22nd]

Hello          ,

The case was shipped out today from a seperate suppliers warehouse.I will go ahead and sent you a copy of your updated tracking information when it is available (allow 48-72 hours for online tracking updates). I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions please contact me anytime. Thank you for choosing NCIX. Have a wonderful day!

Hello       ,

Unfortunately it looks like this item is out of stock, and we do not have an ETA date. I have sent a Purchasing Request to our Purchasing Team, they will place an order with our supplier,. An ETA from our supplier is usually expected within 24-48 hours.

Stock status is provided as a service only, and we cannot guarantee of the information provided. NCIX.com makes every reasonable effort to maintain accurate inventory information on our web site. If the accuracy of this information affects your order, and order has not been shipped within a reasonable timeframe, we will be more than happy to offer a full refund on any cancelled items, or help you with an exchange.

Let me know if you need anything else, have a great day!

Looks like I won't be buying anything else from NCIX anytime soon.... 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

i only do pickup orders for NCIX - even then there are issues lol... dat not paying for shipping though...

i only do pickup orders for NCIX - even then there are issues lol... dat not paying for shipping though...

If there was an NCIX location in Illinois then I'd happily go pick it up...but umm...I'm kinda in the middle of nowhere at the moment...so yeah

Hello           ,

I am going to contact the suppliers warehouse to see what the status of your order is. I have emails showing that the item was being processed for shipment. Now when I look at the stock status it is showing that we do not have this in stock. I will get back with you as soon as possible on the status. Sprry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your time!

I will give NCIX this, they are very prompt in responding to any/all my emails....If only they were equally prompt with processing and shipping orders. 

Its really a shame that NCIX is the only retailer for the Black/Blue H440. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

NCIX is the best place to buy from in Canada. For the US you are right, there is no point in buying from them, just like Newegg for us.

for local pick-ups maybe, but NCIX's website is a hot mess for online shopping. Newegg has the best website by miles (like thousands of miles), but they are utter chaos with who they choose to ship with. one day its purolator, the next UPS, the next its Canada Post. If only I didn't live in the sticks lol.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

their back-end systems are horrible... honestly I'm VERY surprised their website even works... especially with all the security issues

Its often doesn't. Half the time I try to use it I have to reload the page several times before it will actually load--and thats assuming the site will load at all. 

for local pick-ups maybe, but NCIX's website is a hot mess for online shopping. Newegg has the best website by miles (like thousands of miles), but they are utter chaos with who they choose to ship with. one day its purolator, the next UPS, the next its Canada Post. If only I didn't live in the sticks lol.

Luckily Newegg is amazing in the US. They have great customer support, they ship in a timely fashion, and stock pretty much everything--everything except the black and blue NZXT H440. *sigh* 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Luckily Newegg is amazing in the US. They have great customer support, they ship in a timely fashion, and stock pretty much everything--everything except the black and blue NZXT H440. *sigh* 

Newegg is amazing here in Canada too, just no shipping options so you get what you get for shipping :angry:  :ph34r: .

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Lol, this just seems to get better and better....

I decided to head over to NZXT support and ask them a few questions, and apparently the case is on back order until the end of September (from the factory) and they haven't sent anything out to anyone recently.... 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler