What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say about anything?

Cokeman

I'll admit that, yes. And Bacon is pretty fuckin' sweet too. But still, it's always the same thing. Also, sometimes people ask us "isn't Denmark a part of Germany?" *facepalm*

Well technically the countries are connected.. But by that logic sweden would be a part of russia. And france would be a part of spain etc.etc

I'll add another dumb thing i hear quite often..

"Don't eat the danish red hotdogs! You'll DIE!"... Just because they are red.. SausageRacists

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well technically the countries are connected.. But by that logic sweden would be a part of russia. And france would be a part of spain etc.etc

I'll add another dumb thing i hear quite often..

"Don't eat the danish red hotdogs! You'll DIE!"... Just because they are red.. SausageRacists

Red sausages are the most disgusting thing ever, I agree. But you probably won't die :P

I can't believe that was a thing. Luckily, most people think the same as me now :D

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Red sausages are the most disgusting thing ever, I agree. But you probably won't die :P

I can't believe that was a thing. Luckily, most people think the same as me now :D

I still like them  :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I still like them  :P

*shivers* :D

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

One particular instance I recall happened at a Zoo a few years ago. We had just gotten to the Tigers, when we were joined at the exhibit by a very trashy working class family. You know the kind; all of them were overweight, mostly wearing tracksuits, smoking and slurring their words and grammar. Then the mother suddenly exclaims "Whoa look at these, they're really out of this world, init!"

We then promptly walked away...

As an unrelated side point, I don't agree with Zoos at all.

Sounds like they belong in a zoo. Who wears track suits anymore?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Sounds like they belong in a zoo. Who wears track suits anymore?

Chavs, council estate denizens, dole collectors (doleies) and so on  :(

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

"They speak Spanish in Mexico and SPAINish in Spain" 

"Canada is not part of North America"

"I think either Russia or Asia have the highest population"

"I got this hard drive so I can have more than 4GB of RAM, you know nothing about computers!"

"Waterproof phones have worse reception because they have to use special 'waterproof phone towers'"

"If you put Windows on a MacBook Pro it opens it up to so many viruses"

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Please go away from this thread. You have nothing good to offer us here. Either stay on topic or don't say anything at all.

Anyway, thought I would share this, poor man will never live this down xD

Rage much? Calm yo tits, bro.

"Oh, you're from Denmark! I love LEGO. And Bacon is delicious" I feel you man.

Also, people who say classical music isn't art. That shit sometimes took a year to write!

"Oh, you're from China! Their food sucks. And they make crappy products."

1. I'm not Chinese, I'm Khmer. But @WinNut is.

2. Their food is awesome, just not the cheap fast food at some local "Chinese restaurant."

3. Their technology is awesome. 

p.s. @Stefan Becker, change your sig. Mods aren't on strike.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I have actually had a friend tell me that the PC release of Battlefield 4 was going to have a minimum requirement of 32GB of RAM and a dual GPU configuration with 6GB of video memory each. I know, this isn't the stupidest thing mentioned in this topic, but for us nerds, it is pretty ridiculous.

I've seen someone attempt to order a cheeseburger from Starbucks, however. I don't think they were joking around, either.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

I'll admit that, yes. And Bacon is pretty fuckin' sweet too. But still, it's always the same thing. Also, sometimes people ask us "isn't Denmark a part of Germany?" *facepalm*

I've seen things like: "Isn't Ireland a part of England?" or "Isn't Canada a part of the US?"

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

A few months ago in an It class at my high school there was a guy who believed that the Battlefield dev team was only 3 people and thought that he could recreate Call of Duty on Gamemaker by himself. He isn't the smartest person in my classes.

A few months ago in an It class at my high school there was a guy who believed that the Battlefield dev team was only 3 people and thought that he could recreate Call of Duty on Gamemaker by himself. He isn't the smartest person in my classes.

Did he also overclock his hard drive to over 9000?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

"Pentium G3258 is maxed out by watching twich"

Btw I lol'ed so hard when I read all this 'good really exists stuff" :D

If he/she replaced the Pentium G3258 with some random single/dual core Atom, then it would be kinda correct (speaking from experience)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

No you can link events from the Bible to things and evidence in real life

Ever heard of a movie called Man from earth, I suggest you go watch it because it explains quite a nice chuck on the bible.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I'm genuinly curious, did she end up buying something? Did you find out what the mysterious "can in a tube" is?

Dumbest things I've heard? I watched a political debate on the television once. I got frustrated by how they never give answers, and talk about things that are completly besides the question or topic.

And something else, a woman who thought Brussels was a country -.-

yeah, in the end she bought that tomato concentrate that you get in the tubes

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

yeah, in the end she bought that tomato concentrate that you get in the tubes

Tubes? I only drink the bottles.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Tubes? I only drink the bottles.

hm? :D

hm? :D

I've never seen tomato concentrate in a tube.

I've never seen tomato concentrate in a tube.

you can get it here in tube can, jar or that little thingy you buy pate in

I have actually had a friend tell me that the PC release of Battlefield 4 was going to have a minimum requirement of 32GB of RAM and a dual GPU configuration with 6GB of video memory each. I know, this isn't the stupidest thing mentioned in this topic, but for us nerds, it is pretty ridiculous.

I've seen someone attempt to order a cheeseburger from Starbucks, however. I don't think they were joking around, either.

Was he a console gamer? And I would order a burger from starbucks just to piss off one of the many vegetarians working there. Nothing like trolling those simpletons.

Now all I can think is ketchup flavored toothpaste for some reason.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Oh wait, it said concentrate, not juice. My bad. :D

I'm taking a computer tech class for a collage credit and there is a kid in my class that is so stupid. The teacher as the kid how many GB of ram he had and HD space and he said he had 500GB of ram I just start laughing, like this guy is so stupid.

I'm taking a computer tech class for a collage credit and there is a kid in my class that is so stupid. The teacher as the kid how many GB of ram he had and HD space and he said he had 500GB of ram I just start laughing, like this guy is so stupid.

It seems like people get RAM and storage spaced mixed up so they have 500GB of RAM and 8GB of storage.

It seems like people get RAM and storage spaced mixed up so they have 500GB of RAM and 8GB of storage.

yea I'm guessing but he said he had 5TB of storage