Things that grind your gears [LTT Forums edition]

stfu b4 i cum and stab u #420swekyoloxbox360

Sound wrong :mellow:

Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T61 Widescreen 15.4" 1680x1050
Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850
Arch Linux | Linux 4.3.X x86_64

overly biased people. (believe it or not, I own more intel products than AMD, and perfectly fine with having said products. I'm the AMD gamer because my gaming rig has an AMD phenom II x4 & an AMD radeon 7870XT)

Whether it be Console VS PC, intel VS AMD, AMD vs nvidia, Qualcom VS Nvidia VS MediaTek VS Samsung VS the countless other phone CPUs, even sex or race.

It's fine to have preferences, I prefer AMD systems cause I like to root for the underdog, but it's not fine to say "AMD/intel/nvidia is better in all cases".

that's my take.

People that ask for advice and then go in discussen with you because they don't like or advice.

Most of the time the TS has a "friend" that gives advice as well that isn't the same as on the forum,

And then the TS tries to convince us his/her "friend" 's advice is better...

Imho people like this don't belong on forums like this >_>

Or, (there is more; sadly) people that ask advice, and in the end they do something completely different

And the worst part, sometimes they come back! Complaining their disicion isn't good and complaining we gave them bad advice while they didn't do what we adviced...

(people like that exist... they don't deserve to live :P)

ps: grammar nazi's leave me alone, i know my english isn't perfect...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

People that overuse the word "like" when talking.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

when people use the wrong there/their/theyre

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

when people use the wrong there/their/theyre

no apostrophe...oh I see what you did their.

The silence kids. You know the Fractal and Noctua fanboys? Yeah, they would have heart failure if i where to ramp my fans up.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

power_angleGrinder.jpg

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

power_angleGrinder.jpg

Hitachi does? They aren't such a bad company.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Hitachi does? They aren't such a bad company.

just leave.

power_angleGrinder.jpg

I like your sense of humor. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

just leave.

Can I finish my tea first?

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Can I finish my tea first?

Can I finish in your tea first?

Can I finish in your tea first?

Yes please.

Clueless people behind the wheel of a vehicle. See my occupation and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

• 2 weeks later...

Having to highlight copy&pasted text in order to read it.  Almost want to scream PLAGIARISM!

NBD6mv5.jpg

People that post "ohmagawd my pc wont work plz halp me plz!!!!" and don't use proper grammar.

It grinds my gears when people don't fully engage the clutch when shifting.  :P