[Unofficial] LTT Frozen Club

rambi36

Come of it, hate comments? You find someone with a different opinion than yourself and I'm automatically a hater.

Hey guys! Welcome to the Frozen club, where you can post about anything or everything about the disney movie frozen.

Examples of things you can post:

Your Favorite Parts of Frozen

Your Favorite Characters

Fan-Fiction/Fan-Art(Doesn't have to be original)

GIFs

My favorite frozen character, well you can probably tell based off my profile picture xD.

Moderators for this club:

@Jerakl

@Gr8White_Bear

Have fun! :)

Watch this

Crappy video

Watch this

I still like the movie even after watching the video so your plan failed Cokeman ;)

tumblr_inline_mymss8YWJ41rpl29c.gif

@Gr8White_Bear you might like this gif too

@Jerakl I've always been curious who is your favorite character?

Life.exe is missing

It does turn grown men into wimps I have witnessed it many a time at the theatres and if it's not popular why has it made millions + the songs are still very high in the charts.

New line of inquiry: why are you trailing so many grown men at the theatres?

Frozen was a decent movie.  It was max hype on social media when I went to go see it with reasonably high expectations (due to said media hype) and it did not disappoint.  If anything about it was lacking, it was probably the songs.  Let it Go is catchy, sure, but the rest are very lackluster.  Disney usually does better.  Pretty good characters though, including uncharacteristically stronger female characters, which I would think is part of the reason it's extremely popular among girls.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

New line of inquiry: why are you trailing so many grown men at the theatres?

Frozen was a decent movie.  It was max hype on social media when I went to go see it with reasonably high expectations (due to said media hype) and it did not disappoint.  If anything about it was lacking, it was probably the songs.  Let it Go is catchy, sure, but the rest are very lackluster.  Disney usually does better.  Pretty good characters though, including uncharacteristically stronger female characters, which I would think is part of the reason it's extremely popular among girls.

Maybe because... I walk past one almost every day... also my cinema is still showing Frozen for some reason :3

I'll just leave this here.

Come of it, hate comments? You find someone with a different opinion than yourself and I'm automatically a hater.

No.  I was saying that comment only to the people who directly said negative things,

I understand that people have different opinions, but I'm just pointing out that Frozen is a good movie for a reason.  (even the critics like it)

When people say "Frozen is stupid" or "Frozen is the worst movie ever," I'm pretty sure that is hatred for the movie though.

INTEL i7 4790K | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X GAMING 5 | A-DATA 16GB | PCS+ R9 290 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | MOMENTUS XT BARRACUDA |  FRACTAL DESIGN R4

Never seen the movie? Can I get a little description about it? Why is it so popular?

I can't say too much but....

It's about a kingdom ruled by a queen with ice superpowers.  It's popular because it's so cool.

INTEL i7 4790K | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X GAMING 5 | A-DATA 16GB | PCS+ R9 290 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | MOMENTUS XT BARRACUDA |  FRACTAL DESIGN R4

Fair enough, for me a great lover of animation films, Frozen doesn't cut it. Classics like Nemo and Shrek are still yet to be beaten.

Fair enough, for me a great lover of animation films, Frozen doesn't cut it. Classics like Nemo and Shrek are still yet to be beaten.

I don't think Nemo and Shrek are on the same level, but I see your point.

However, from a technical standpoint, Elsa's hair alone is amazing.

Oh yes I agree with that. The quality of the movie is amazing. But look at it this way, if Bambi or Fox and the Hound or whatever was made now they would also look incredible.

So you are arguing against the story-line then?  That Frozen's story plot is weak/could've been better?

What is up with the obsession people have with this movie?

Edit: Shit can't be as good as Lion King

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Watch this

Saw that before. It was hilarious.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Yup story line is a bit naff. But my problem with it is that it's a musical, that's really a thing about musicals though.

Why did you have to tag me? I hate the movie. So stop it @Jerakl. And tagging me more than once in a post won't work.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Why did you have to tag me? I hate the movie. So stop it @Jerakl. And tagging me more than once in a post won't work.

The point wasn't to spam you with notifications @terrytek

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I find this better than the movie.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

• 2 months later...

All hail the glorious necromancer!

I actually completely forgot about this thread.

@Bubblewhale linked me to it. Blame him!

I wonder if I'll get a warning point lol.

All hail the glorious necromancer!

I actually completely forgot about this thread.

@Bubblewhale linked me to it. Blame him!

I wonder if I'll get a warning point lol.

I HAVEN'T WATCHED FROZEN YET SO IDK WHAT YOU GUYS ARE GONNA SAY.