Your School Suspension(Or close to suspension) Stories

rambi36

We've all done stupid shit one time or another that got us in big trouble in high school(or other countries' equivalent) one way or another and I'm interested in hearing your stories. I almost got close to being suspended last school year because I smacked a kid who was pissing me off like crazy. Luckily my principal didn't suspend both of us but he could have easily done so...

Life.exe is missing

Unfortunately I'm boring and the worst thing I've really done is forgotten homework...

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I remember being in time-out a couple of time during elementary, but after that, nothing really. I heard about kids going to prison and I think someone raped a person and was expelled and "disappeared".

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I got suspended for a week cause some ass kept messing with my shit every day so I almost threw some scissors at him.

"Forgotten".

Either forgotten it at home, or forgotten to do it. Or been unable to do it due to TAFE.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Was never caught therefore never suspended.

That is all i will say about that due to my line of work :P

I've nearly gotten suspended for skipping class (ironically)

My cousin got suspended for bringing alcohol to school

but I brought a butter knife to school to one up him

I frequently brought an assault rifle to school too, it's an American thing, some of you guys wouldn't understand.

Error: 410

Well a guy tried to kill me with a gun he made.

He modded some bb guns with compressed air to get near lethal speeds.

Needless to say he 'disappeared'

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

I punched a kid in the stomach back in 6th grade. I only got a 1 day suspension since that same kid stabbed me in the back with a mechanical pencil a few months earlier. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I was expelled from a school following a fight that required an ambulance to be driven onto the playfield to examine a kid who could not move, we thought I had broken his back but it turns out it was just shock and bruising, and he was back to school the next day I think, or a day later. (that was my last day obviously)

I got expelled anyway, which I think was BS..

I've never been suspended, just that, we were 13 and it was just a fight between 2 kids same age that got out of hand I didn't mean to cause real damage to him.

I was expelled from a school following a fight that required an ambulance to be driven onto the playfield to examine a kid who could not move, we thought I had broken his back but it turns out it was just shock and bruising, and he was back to school the next day I think, or a day later. (that was my last day obviously)

I've never been suspended, just that, we were 13 and it was just a fight between 2 kids same age that got out of hand I didn't mean to cause real damage to him.

Calm down there Hulk. :)

In my school if you get late 3 times they suspend you 1 day and if that day you have 1 exam, you're screwed and you can't present it later, the same applies to works and homework.

So... I went and I spent 3 hours in the bathroom hiding from the teacher that suspended me, that day I had 2 revisions of notebooks (50% of my grades) so I had to go. That teacher saw in the recess but the idiot didn't noticed me and I survived the whole day.

I've come close to a three day suspension once for programming during class (yes i know it sounds strict private school!) and i managed to get out of it, but my 2 other mates got it and weren't very happy i got out of it! And i did get internally suspended for punching a kid in the face, but he punched me back twice as hard like 4 times and didn't even get in trouble but i did because i was the 'provoker', but in fact he was the provoker, he had been calling me names all month and i finally snapped at him.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Schools are fucked up sometimes... especially American schools

Life.exe is missing

Calm down there Hulk. :)

This is England. :)

lol'd

"what do you mean he's in a coma? Tell him to stop being a lil' bitch and walk it off"

It really was massively over dramatised, we were on the ground basically wrestling/fighting and all of a sudden he was apparently badly injured and was on his back for a good 30mins I'd say, the ambulance took him but like I said, he was fine and back in school a day or so later.

He was never unconcious.

Was never caught therefore never suspended.

That is all i will say about that due to my line of work :P

^

Same here, you don't get suspended if you don't get caught in the act. Although I did mess around with the computers at school, the school announcement speakers etc. Never got caught and the people that knew never rated me out. Although I think a couple of teachers knew it was me.

Anyway, I helped the teachers out a couple of times so they let things slide, I never got questioned or my parents called for missing out on class, guess it was a mutual interest.

This is England. :)

It really was massively over dramatised, we were on the ground basically wrestling/fighting and all of a sudden he was apparently badly injured and was on his back for a good 30mins I'd say, the ambulance took him but like I said, he was fine and back in school a day or so later.

He was never unconcious.

Not sure why you got expelled, I've seen people with otherwise clean records walk away with a short suspension or a referral

though that's 'merica

Error: 410

What kind of crazy school did you go to!?

One with security cameras, police and security guards patrolling hallways, doors with passcode locks and an entry desk; and people who steal locks - I'm not freaking kidding. I remember seeing a kid smoking before school started, my cousin found a bag of weed left in biology class which he promptly pretended it didn't exist, a kid - he once showed up high and pissed in a trash can and used the woman's restroom - drove his car in for auto class and it smelt like weed according to my lab partner - my sense of taste and smell are horrible -, and my English teacher never chaperoned for dances anymore after he witnessed one of his students getting dry humped during one. Said teacher also had a student who did a speech on cannibalism - choose a topic sort of speech - and she advocated it. Really? Said student also was doing kinky stuff in school when he passed by once; he told her and her lover - can't remember if it was a she or he - to get out instead of smothering each other in school. One kid was given a talk when he supposedly tried to bring a gun in before winter break. By the way, that's just high school. Some crazy shit happened in middle school too. Oh, and I don't live in an area with a bad reputation, it's just crazy stuff happens there.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Oh yeah. You can't be more right.

smoking in school is apparently gets me a week of vacation and a 50$ fine over here

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18