Need help on some new speakers

MrTT

Hi, I am looking at getting some speakers as the ones I am using currently are very bad. My budget is £150. Any suggestions?

how about audiphile headphones?

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

http://www.eclipsecomputers.com/product.aspx?code=SPM-SOLO7C&af=50

What country do you live in?

that was pretty funny :D

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

What country do you live in?

I live in the UK

I live in the UK

Probably these

http://www.eclipsecomputers.com/product.aspx?code=SPM-SOLO7C&af=50

As @ZetZet mentioned. Prices in the UK are WAY higher in the USA so you're going to need to find some UK made speakers to get the best value. If those speakers are too large you can take a look at

http://www.amazon.co.uk/M-Audio-Studiophile-Av40-Monitor-Speakers/dp/B0051WAM64/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408200115&sr=8-1&keywords=m+audio

And just grab a 3.5mm to RCA cable to hook them up into your laptop/PC.

You need to hook up a subwoofer to them but after that they're great. That's actually my setup at home. They sound really good IMO but they don't have a lot of bass which is why you need a subwoofer to get the best out of them.

You need to hook up a subwoofer to them but after that they're great. That's actually my setup at home. They sound really good IMO but they don't have a lot of bass which is why you need a subwoofer to get the best out of them.

Do you have a suggestion of a sub woofer?