NVIDIA refreshed their Quadro lineup, and there is Maxwell inside

LukaP

http://www.anandtech.com/show/8374/nvidia-refreshes-quadro-lineup-launches-5-new-quadro-cards

QuadroCar_678x452.jpg

At the point NVIDIA is looking to offer an across-the-board boost to their Quadro lineup, to increase performance and memory capacity at every tier. As a result this refresh will involve replacing NVIDIA’s Quadro cards with newer models based on larger and more powerful Kepler and Maxwell GPUs, and released as the Quadro Kx200 series.  All told, NVIDIA is shooting for an average performance improvement of 40%, on top of any benefits from the larger memory amounts.

Basically they increased VRAM and cores, added another GK110 part, moved the GK104 into #3 card, and made the lower end more potent, with a GM107 chip. 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Damn Nvidia not releasing a high end GM110 Quadro card so we know where Maxwell sits for a new flagship card.

Too bad AMD released the W9100....

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Too bad AMD released the W9100....

they still have the K6000 which is a full GK110 ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]