Help me decide which keyboard I should buy

I don't have a PC yet, bet i am starting to get the keyboard, mouse and headset. All I need help with is the keyboard. So far I'm looking into the:

Cooler Master Quickfire TK

Cooler Master Quickfire Pro

Ducky Shine 3

I'm almost 100% sure that I'm going to go with brown switches due to the fact that I can't put my PC in my room and I don't want to disturb anyone. I am completely open to keyboard suggestions and I would very much appreciate your help!!

Thanks,

THEswagmaster 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You should get the one that fits you best.

Winning.

I vote Ducky.

Get the ducky.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

The Ducky has nothing special to offer for its ridiculous cost. Id say K70 or G710+

ducky or corsair k70

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Obey your Rubber Overlord and get the Ducky Shine 3.

8987490717_8bb2a755da_z.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I have the quick fire TK stealth and love it to death. But I do think the ducky is the best choice

The Ducky has nothing special to offer for its ridiculous cost. Id say K70 or G710+

SHINY LIGHTS

Wow... I was not expecting this many replies this fast! Thanks guys!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHINY LIGHTS

The K70 and G710+ have back lights. The K70 looks even better than the Ducky because the aluminium backplate

quickfire pro

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

You should make a vote. I would pick Ducky, I currently have a Ducky Zero, and it's awesome! Only now I think blue switches are too loud when I'm on mic with my friends.

The K70 and G710+ have back lights. The K70 looks even better than the Ducky because the aluminium backplate

Thats an opinion not a fact. To me duckys look amazing and corsair keyboards a bit to silly looking with the floating keys. Also Duckys are popular due to their lighting effects. The G710+ brings really nothing to the table other than 5 macros. 

Thats an opinion not a fact. To me duckys look amazing and corsair keyboards a bit to silly looking with the floating keys. Also Duckys are popular due to their lighting effects. The G710+ brings really nothing to the table other than 5 macros. 

Well you could scientifically and mathematically prove its more reflective and the intensity isnt an issue, so not 100% opinion. Also do you really use strobe lighting effects and similar wavy designs and what not on a Ducky when you're actually using it? The G710+ has great dedicated media keys as well as macros and amazing software.