Sony SmartWatch 2 Bluetooth Android Watch (refurbished) $60 + Free Shipping

Youbetternot

Cowboom.com has Sony SmartWatch 2 Bluetooth Android Watch (refurbished) for $119.99 - $60 w/ code SmartWatch6081714 = $59.99.Shipping is Free. 
Note:

You must select the refurbished option (not the pre-owned option). The product grade number will vary and will be displayed when you add the item to your shopping cart.

DT_1481240_1.jpg

Source: http://slickdeals.net/f/7132016-sony-smartwatch-2-bluetooth-android-watch-refurbished-60-free-shipping

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

This is something I should have, but I don't. Like it would be the last piece in my Sony ecosystem.

But I think the pebble works fine and would not get as much stares as this. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I would like one of these, but I live in the UK, and they would probably try and tax this and tax that; so plainly, it would not be worth it.

Compatible with Windows 95

Again.... AMERICANS

I would have gotten one if it was available to Canadians. In the market for a smartwatch right now -.-

"Rawr XD"

Not compatible with note 3 :(  :(

Pretty sure it works with all Android devices?

"Rawr XD"

Pretty sure it works with all Android devices?

Oh wait it works on all android devices, i though it only worked on sony devices like galaxy gear only works on samsung devices.

Oh wait it works on all android devices, i though it only worked on sony devices like galaxy gear only works on samsung devices.

lol no. Only Samsung pulls moves like that

"Rawr XD"

Again.... AMERICANS

I would have gotten one if it was available to Canadians. In the market for a smartwatch right now -.-

As a Canadian, if you live near the boarder like I do there are places that you can ship to at the boarder for a $5US holding fee. 

I'm so considering this.

I wanted a Pebble but didn't want to drop $150, but this looks aight for $60.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.