My Personal Everything Rig

Well, this isn't really much of a 'build' log, as this rig has been finished for sometime. But I had it apart and made a couple changes to it today. I rotated the PSU to its current orientation and redid all of the cable management (didn't have much of a choice, I had to cut all the zipties when I flipped the PSU). I also tried to tidy things up inside, Not sure I was successful or not. I'm rather displeased with the appearence of the cables for the power supply. When I installed it, I had to cut off a portion of the heat shrink used to hold on the sleeving because it made the ends of the cables really stiff. I was afraid I was going to put too much strain over time on the connectors. As a result more of the wires then I would like are exposed. Everything else is wired about as good as i can get it with the current case and layout. Without further ado, here she is(I apologise for bad shots, I had to use my phone's camera to take these, they looked better on the tiny screen :( ) :

img20130524195727827.jpg

img20130524195404932.jpg

Let me know what you think! Its my first personal rig. Its not pretty, but its blue!

I am whatever I am. 

Thanks guys! :D The cable mgmt is about as managed as it can get lol. One of these days, PSU makers will start attaching the sata connectors the proper way. 

I am whatever I am. 

It looks really good, but man im getting tired of blue builds it seems like every build is either blue or red and black, theres nothing wrong with it i just dont really care for blue but blue aside i really like your build looks really nice

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

It looks really good, but man im getting tired of blue builds it seems like every build is either blue or red and black, theres nothing wrong with it i just dont really care for blue but blue aside i really like your build looks really nice

I think the reason for that is so many boards from all 'ends' of the market are either blue or red accented on a black PCB. I already had the PSU, so I kinda made a build colored around that, and I like blue. Thanks for the comment! :)

I am whatever I am. 

Looks clean, good job.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Sweet build, I love the Blue :) it glows so well with the rig.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Thanks. :) I'll get around to uploading pics of the other side to show the cable 'management' eventually. 

I am whatever I am. 

That's a sexy blue/black theme you've got there. I think a nice blue lighting at the top shinging down on the ram and cooler would really push it into looking very awesome.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

That's a sexy blue/black theme you've got there. I think a nice blue lighting at the top shinging down on the ram and cooler would really push it into looking very awesome.

I completely agree. A strip of blue Alchemys would accent it very nicely. Think I will buy them when I upgrade my GPU.

I am whatever I am. 

EDIT: Removed by me. Irrelevant. 

I am whatever I am.