So I Need A Decent Car

ddbtkd456

After some shopping we decided between a Subaru Legacy and a Toyota avilaon

You at least have to make a test drive in an A4/A6 , the cars differ very much from each other. 

Interested in Business and Technology

after looking at the Toyota  :wacko:

go with the Legacy as it is pleasing to the eyes

While I will admit that the Legacy looks better, the 2011 Toyota doesn't look that bad...its more a room factor then anything else.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

You at least have to make a test drive in an A4/A6 , the cars differ very much from each other. 

We would have to travel a couple hundred miles to test drive one....

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

We would have to travel a couple hundred miles to test drive one....

Better than regret IMO.It's not that bad honestly... I once had to pick up a car from here to poland (around 2000 kilometers.). that was a long trip but it was worth it. ( RS5 for a buddy of mine, yes he is rich. it had a rieger bodykit , matte blue paint an was tuned to ~500 horsepower.)And it was really cheap too , 41000 euros for that beast car is such a steal!. And once i was in germany with that car.... autobahn.... me... at night.... yes i was driving 270km/h :D . Anyway what i'm trying to say, you should test drive as many cars as you can before purchasing one.

Interested in Business and Technology