Battlefield 4 Teamspeak

Arshdeep

Hey. I know you may see a lot of this. But I was looking for a good squad to teamspeak with and PTFO in Battlefield 4. I have premium and work well in a squad. 

Origin ID

"Intel3570K"

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.net is a good place to go :)

Life.exe is missing

teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.net is a good place to go :)

Because I go on it ;)

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

peen.no-ip.biz is a better place to go

Agreed

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

You can use my teamspeak if you ever find people to play with, it's up 24/7 99% of the time.

Peen.no-ip.biz

A few people that use it play lots of bf4, @MegaDave91 will probably play with you, @ will play and I will once I get my r9 290x lightning on friday.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Agreed

to be fair, if you didn't join a channel called "We are watching stargate, go away" you wouldn't have been told to go away.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Agreed

We are usually very nice, But Stargate is very very good, and you were interrupting.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

to be fair, if you didn't join a channel called "We are watching stargate, go away" you wouldn't have been told to go away.

My bad. I didn't read that part. New to teamspeak. Joined yesterday. 

We are usually very nice, But Stargate is very very good, and you were interrupting.

You were online? I had just joined! But it i s cool doh. 

I should probably get back into playing games with you guys :P (Downloading TS now, don't know why it is not on here...)

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout