Is it possible for people to make $10 a day off the internet?

depends on how no lifer you are

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

yes, make your own fairly popular website and rake in the $10/day ad revenue

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Create a blog. Write some quality stuff. Put up Ads.

| Intel i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz | ASUS Z97-PRO | 16GB Kingston Beast @ 2400MHz | Sapphire AMD R9 290 TRI-X | 256GB Samsung EVO SSD & WD 2TB Black | AOC 4K Monitor 28" & BenQ 1080P 24" | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Razer Deathadder |

Languages (Who cares about spoken languages, meh.) : Java, C++, Python, Ruby, C#. | Aim: Assembly.

Is it possible to make $10 dollars a day.are there genuine web sites?

@home Day traders make way waaay more than that a day on the internet. So yes. Only catch, you need to actually know what your doing.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Absolutely. Tons of ways. Watched YouTube today?

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

It's not really "on the internet..." buy a nice ASIC miner and mine cryptocurrency? 

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

Sure you can make 10 monopoly money a day. Here's a few suggestions:

1. Get really popular on Youtube and get money from the advertisements.

2. Make other sorts of paid entertainment. Though you gotta be pretty damn good to get 10 bucks a day from those.

3. Scam people. Fairly self-explanatory. Read a book on the subject if it does interest you. Or ask a professional.

4. Run a popular website. Then either get donations or, once again, ad money.

5. Bitcoin trading. This does require you to already have some though.

6. Trade real stocks. This also requires some capital.

7. Sell stuffs. Once again, fairly self-explanatory. If you need to ask then it's not for you.

There's a lot more ways to make money without leaving your house, but these are just the first ones I could think of.

@home Day traders make way waaay more than that a day on the internet. So yes. Only catch, you need to actually know what your doing.

Day Trader here~! Day Trading is no easy job, its stressful therefore requires you to have very good mental control/stress management along with quick thinking and TONS of research. Boatloads of it..... you need to know how to read charts in a snap of a finger. And even if your all good in that department you still need that touch of luck and ability to gauge timing with decision to buy and sell. 

hBm24Mq.png

EDIT: Fun fact:

The success rate for day traders is estimated to be around only 10%, so if 90% are losing money, how could anyone expect to make a living this way? The answer lies in professional training, diligent research, refined skills, great discipline and the ability to admit mistakes and cut your losses. You have to be prepared to make split-second, unemotional decisions based on information that is sometimes incomplete, contradictory and changing by the second. The statistics prove it's clearly much easier said than done.

Day trading is not for the faint of heart. A winning strategy may involve executing many trades in one day, while avoiding the trap of overtrading and running up huge commissions. Day trading can be fun, as well as profitable, if you learn the ropes and set realistic goals.

Sure you can make 10 monopoly money a day. Here's a few suggestions:

1. Get really popular on Youtube and get money from the advertisements.

2. Make other sorts of paid entertainment. Though you gotta be pretty damn good to get 10 bucks a day from those.

3. Scam people. Fairly self-explanatory. Read a book on the subject if it does interest you. Or ask a professional.

4. Run a popular website. Then either get donations or, once again, ad money.

5. Bitcoin trading. This does require you to already have some though.

6. Trade real stocks. This also requires some capital.

7. Sell stuffs. Once again, fairly self-explanatory. If you need to ask then it's not for you.

There's a lot more ways to make money without leaving your house, but these are just the first ones I could think of.

Number 5 is tricky to do. 

Number 6 is suicide if you have no idea what your doing. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

well.... I am pretty sure there are some ways that are not in this thread.. you have to sacrifice your dignity with a lot of other things too....

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Bitcoin mining

Well I make a great deal more than $10 each day 'off the internet'.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.