NCIX Canada - R9 280 for $199.99 plus AMD bundle of games

DeViLzzz

This is an awesome deal. I would buy 2 of these if I wasn't going to get a GTX 800 series card

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I do not know enough about Club3D to trust it, but nonetheless, this is a very good deal.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Becase its Club3D, i don't know whether or not it's a better deal than the Gigabyte Windforce r9 280 on sale for 229.99 plus a $20 MIR which makes it only 204.99

http://www.ncix.com/detail/gigabyte-radeon-r9-280-oc-0b-98788-1248.htm

I undecided on which one I want to get...

go for the gigabyte one

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

Becase its Club3D, i don't know whether or not it's a better deal than the Gigabyte Windforce r9 280 on sale for 229.99 plus a $20 MIR which makes it only 204.99

http://www.ncix.com/detail/gigabyte-radeon-r9-280-oc-0b-98788-1248.htm

I undecided on which one I want to get...

I would definitely pay the extra $25 for that card. well worth it and still a siiick deal.

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

It's a really good deal but i don't know if i could trust Club3D

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

http://www.club-3d.com/

They have been around since 1997 and were formally called Colour Power.

Here is Linus talking about them ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ogf16_club3d-royalqueen-series-r7-260x-r9-270x-r9-280x_tech

Perhaps I stuck too closely to the mainstream brands, but I have not even heard of Colour Power.

But then again , it is still a branded GPU, and I am sure that it will work well out of the box.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Pretty sure TinyTomLogan from OC3D has reviewed some of their cards and gave them very high ratings. I think it was the 7970/7950 I remember him doing and it was the best one out of all the mainstream brands (ASUS, Gigabyte, etc) that he had tested. Going to tell someone to jump on this deal right now.