Any soccer/football fans here?

Guest Hourani23

I was wondering if any of you are fans of Soccer/Football, if so, Whats your favorite team/player and how do you think they have done in the transfer window.

Im a Chelsea fan and my favorite player is Fernando Torres and I think Mourinho has done an awesome job this transfer window :)

meh, rugby master race

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Well, I hate Football, but I say I support Liverpool just to shut people up

Compatible with Windows 95

Well, I hate Football, but I say I support Liverpool just to shut people up

No. You shut up, dirty red. Thank god you don't like it much.

If you haven't worked out from that, I'm an Everton supporter. Oh, and by the way @Hourani23 thanks for Lukaku :D

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

No. You shut up, dirty red. Thank god you don't like it much.

If you haven't worked out from that, I'm an Everton supporter. Oh, and by the way @Hourani23 thanks for Lukaku :D

I don't like Lukaku anyway thanks for the 28 Mil

Irrelevant I know, but funny none the less

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't like Lukaku anyway thanks for the 28 Mil

Take it, he's a beast. IMO Better than spending £50mil on Torres. But then again, at least he can score when he needs to, unlike a certain *cough*Andy Carroll*cough* that the redsh*te bought.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Take it, he's a beast. IMO Better than spending £50mil on Torres. But then again, at least he can score when he needs to, unlike a certain *cough*Andy Carroll*cough* that the redsh*te bought.

We spent 32 M on Costa, who in my opinion is ALOT better than Lukaku

We spent 32 M on Costa, who in my opinion is ALOT better than Lukaku

we shall see how he performs this season. Neither were too good in the WC mind, but Costa does have champions league experience, which is useful, but Lukaku links up very well with Barkley, which gives an added edge.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Leicester City fan here, back in the Premier League and looking forward to a horrendous first 5 games!

Leicester City fan here, back in the Premier League and looking forward to a horrendous first 5 games!

You've got us first haven't you? Due to our notoriety as poor starters, you'll probably thrash us. But then again, we have rrrrrroberto Martinez (roll the r in a Spanish accent) who can hopefully help us cure it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Arsenal FTW :)

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

Team US FTW!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

You've got us first haven't you? Due to our notoriety as poor starters, you'll probably thrash us. But then again, we have rrrrrroberto Martinez (roll the r in a Spanish accent) who can hopefully help us cure it.

We do indeed! Looking forward to it, I think if we get through our first 5 games (Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal, Stoke, Man U) without being bottom of the table I'll probably faint!

Just hope that Roberto looks out for big Dave Nugent :P

We do indeed! Looking forward to it, I think if we get through our first 5 games (Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal, Stoke, Man U) without being bottom of the table I'll probably faint!

Just hope that Roberto looks out for big Dave Nugent :P

No, Dave should look out for Duncan Ferguson. He's done things to criminals that you don't ever want to know about.

We've got an awful start as well, I think it's fairly similar to yours if I'm right.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Your team will make him look 10x better.. 

Your team will make him look 10x better..

I beg to differ. He will make outer team complete, with everyone making everyone 10x better.

Unless that was sarcasm, then that was good sarcasm. I like that.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

I beg to differ. He will make outer team complete, with everyone making everyone 10x better.

Unless that was sarcasm, then that was good sarcasm. I like that.

fark_utPXi0-0jcsNk4IHpAzSEsogj2I.png?t=e

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm a Chelsea fan, but don't like Torres that much :/

No, Dave should look out for Duncan Ferguson. He's done things to criminals that you don't ever want to know about.

We've got an awful start as well, I think it's fairly similar to yours if I'm right.

Haha, Duncan Ferguson, what a total legend! It's going to be a great season!

Haha, Duncan Ferguson, what a total legend! It's going to be a great season!

ever heard what happened when his house was broken into?

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

On that Dortmund bandwagon, favourite player is AgüeroOOoOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo. For Dortmund's transfers, disappointed that they couldn't get any money from Lewandowski's move but I'm excited to see what Ciro Immobile can do in the Bundesliga. 

I'm a Liverpool fan, my favourite player was Suarez :'(

(Let the hate begin)