how would you feel about another donor build?

Totally-A-Hero

What's your system?

On my profile, i3 2120, 8 GB of ram, shoddy thermaltake power supply, awesome Phantom 410. No gpu though. It could use a little fixing up.

On my profile, i3 2120, 8 GB of ram, shoddy thermaltake power supply, awesome Phantom 410. No gpu though. It could use a little fixing up.

Macbook Pro, I win.

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

That's better then what I had before my pc died I'm still sad about it was with me since 04 :(

^^ Not bad enough, i have a mcbook with a dual core duo and it runs fine

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

A mcBook did you get that in a happy meal?

A mcBook did you get that in a happy meal?

it was a damn expensive happy meal..

Macbook Pro, I win.

Best coaster ever.

That's better then what I had before my pc died I'm still sad about it was with me since 04 :(

Well it's a few years newer with the hardware.

I don't plan on keeping it that way either. Rebuilding everything around December.

I like how people can actually use this money to benifit humans, people that are really suffering.

Instead it's more ideal to just give money to people without a "decent" PC.

the epitome of #firstworldproblems.

I give my hard earned cash to whom ever I please and I don't need condescending one wipe charlies like yourself patronizing me or making me feel bad. #pissedoffamerican

I give my hard earned cash to whom ever I please and I don't need condescending one wipe charlies like yourself patronizing me or making me feel bad. #pissedoffamerican

Well said

Well said

Sorry it just comes out once and a while as most of my tax money goes to illegal immigrants and fixing other peoples problems. First world problems are still problems and once lower countries fix their problems then they can have the pleasure of dealing with first world problems. :)

So i saw a donor build happen on the forums a little while ago and was wondering how you feel about another one? Post some suggestions on  people who we could donate parts to in the comments, this could affect there chances of being chosen if we decide to do one. also PM me if you can donate parts! Lets do this LTT

Im looking for someone with bad specs, that is a very dedicated forum member and well renowned in the LTT community.

I have a spare GPU i may be able to give to the person (2 month old 7870ghz sapphire dual x)

As for what horrible specs is defined as, Basically someone using a 10 year old craptop or a pentium with like 512mb of ram, just a bad system in general, any parts Pre 2005

If you find one link it to me and I would be happy to throw in anything I can. I am a poor student working on my own build that come ins at around 2k so it won't be much but I could throw together enough for some awesome ram and some storage. :)

If you find one link it to me and I would be happy to throw in anything I can. I am a poor student working on my own build that come ins at around 2k so it won't be much but I could throw together enough for some awesome ram and some storage. :)

I have a spare 120gb drive laying around that someone could use for movies, and thank you!

I have a spare 120gb drive laying around that someone could use for movies, and thank you!

SSD or HDD? They could also use it as a boot drive. :)

SSD or HDD? They could also use it as a boot drive. :)

just hdd

PM me with any spare parts you have :)

Bump :) dont want it to fall to the bottom

I like how people can actually use this money to benifit humans, people that are really suffering.

Instead it's more ideal to just give money to people without a "decent" PC.

the epitome of #firstworldproblems.

dont worry on the real planetary shit, your puny vote makes the biggest difference.

so you might already be classified as Evil by relative morals.

Mr.Idealist,

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I nominate anyone using an apple product as their main "computer".

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

My friend has a computer from the 90's that can barely boot, if I can suprise him with a PC that would be amazing! I'll film it if I can.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I could donate a Corsair 400r if anyone needs been trying to get rid of it for awhile it missing a couple of screws for the front 2 fans otherwise in great condition.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Someone find a console gamer and replace his console with a real computer, show him just how 5 gens ago his xbone/ps4 is and film it, then put it on youtube.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Anybody want the 2x 1GB DDR2 sticks that I have. :D

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

do you have a suggestion? I was thinking winnut but he only has 2 thousand posts....

winnut is a great guy I think he's been religously posting to the experiences with non-techies topic for awhile he even set his member title to LTT"s resident story teller or something like that.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!