Bugatti set to end Veyron Production in 2015

terrytek

the Ferrari 458 would perform even better with lower price :)

Yeah no.... not a chance in hell, it might corner better, but that's it.

I think the bugatti is one of the most beautiful cars on the road, it's instantly recognizable (i.e. "wtf is that?") and it looks like something made to go as fast as possible, whereas lambo's, ferrari's, and other super cars just look like they are made to look fast.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Don't wanna fight with you, we're talking 'bout different pairs of shoes :)

But tbh, airplanes are pretty much what i do for a living, so yeah, i should know what i'm talking about. Those that you mean - and i said, there are a few - are pretty special builds, but not the regular kind of piston aircraft. Really, 450 mph is smaller business jet territorial. When i'm talking about Piston engine aircraft, i'm talking about Skyhawks, Mooneys, Pipers, not about some crazy ass build from hillbilly joe or competition tuned warbirds - of course - there you can find such aircraft. BUT that's not what i would call general aviation my friend ;)

Don't forget the holy grail of piston aircraft

north-american-p-51-mustang-2.jpg

Gotta love that mustang.

Yeah no.... not a chance in hell, it might corner better, but that's it.

I think the bugatti is one of the most beautiful cars on the road, it's instantly recognizable (i.e. "wtf is that?") and it looks like something made to go as fast as possible, whereas lambo's, ferrari's, and other super cars just look like they are made to look fast.

image.jpg?OriginalImageUrl=%2Fuk%2Fasset

this might frighten you up... but this is the best and fastest car to my eyes... 271 mph, suck on that French piggy   :)

That's a silly comment. Of course people want to afford it. Who wouldn't want to be able to afford more? Also yes, there are better looking cars, but like I said it is an engineering project, not for flashy ricers

you're right, i dismissed your point when you were saying that's it's meant to be the fastest car ever engineered... i really appreciate their ambition but the price doesn't fit to an ugly looking car, it looks to me like it's meant to be the fastest period, no aspect reconsideration, the parts look cheaply mounted!

image.jpg?OriginalImageUrl=%2Fuk%2Fasset

this might frighten you up... but this is the best and fastest car to my eyes... 271 mph, suck on that French manufacturer  :)

you're right, i dismissed your point when you were saying that's it's meant to be the fastest car ever engineered... i really appreciate their ambition but the price doesn't fit to an ugly looking car, it looks to me like it's meant to be the fastest period, no aspect reconsideration, the parts look cheaply mounted!

Yeah good luck keeping that on the road with it not having any computers or driver aids, you need to have 2 hydraulic knee's on each leg like the stig to do so.

The Backbone of the US Air force during WW2. Did you read the story of Chuck Yaeger? Pretty impressive stuff. Highly recommended

No but I will now lol. Gotta say I'm not a fan of flying, but I'd totally learn to get the chance to fly a mustang.

That would be awesome. The USairforce had quite a hard time chasing those with the Mustang

300px-Messerschmitt_Me_262A_at_the_Natio

But the Me 262 was the first jet driven fighter iirc, so it was still pretty shitty to control. Well, speed's not everything^^

Despite the swastika, it is a nice looking jet. I like the straight wing look better than swept wing for some reason. Not to mention that the Axis did have the best paint schemes (other than the swastika of course)

the Ferrari 458 would perform even better with lower price :)

Oh, a Ferrari fanboy? Ferrari is the Apple of the car world IMO.

It's more about the engineering...

Not for me...its not like I will ever get the chance to drive at 400km/h in the city xD

I would much rather have a car that looks like a lamborghini and can only do 60km/h over a trash can that can do 500km/h

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Don't wanna fight with you, we're talking 'bout different pairs of shoes :)

But tbh, airplanes are pretty much what i do for a living, so yeah, i should know what i'm talking about. Those that you mean - and i said, there are a few - are pretty special builds, but not the regular kind of piston aircraft. Really, 450 mph is smaller business jet territorial. When i'm talking about Piston engine aircraft, i'm talking about Skyhawks, Mooneys, Pipers, not about some crazy ass build from hillbilly joe or competition tuned warbirds - of course - there you can find such aircraft. BUT that's not what i would call general aviation my friend ;)

Well that was rather rude.

Oh, a Ferrari fanboy? Ferrari is the Apple of the car world IMO.

It is.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

So many people miss the point of the veyron it was designed to show off what technology on cars could do at the time, it is still one of the most beautifully engineered vehicles in the world. This was a car that anyone could drive it over 400 km/h without modifications and you could do it in comfort and not lacking any luxury features. Something that you can't say from other cars like the koenisegg which needed special fuel to achieve its maximum power.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

So many people miss the point of the veyron it was designed to show off what technology on cars could do at the time, it is still one of the most beautifully engineered vehicles in the world. This was a car that anyone could drive it over 400 km/h without modifications and you could do it in comfort and not lacking any luxury features. Something that you can't say from other cars like the koenisegg which needed special fuel to achieve its maximum power.

I definitely agree with you. FINALLY, SOMEBODY THAT AGREES. It was one of the best cars in the world and certainly the fastest street car, beating the Hennessey Venom GT.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Um, yea, it does. 

The video was taken down due to copyright claims, but if you can find it you should watch it. Pretty interesting. I followed this car from the very first rumors about it. 

http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18083&start=0

http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/veyron-engine-loses-2-000-hp-waste-heat-24083.html

so from what read, they said it can make 3000 hp if it was 100% efficient. In that case, a Subaru sti makes 900 hp, 600 Is lost to heat. You can apply that to any internal combustion engine

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz