Nikon d3100 how to mod a 3,5mm jack

anybody know how to mod the nikon d3100 to have a 3,5 mm jack-

Probably could do something like in this video if you can find some space in the chassis (

)

I had a D3100. I honestly wouldn't bother and would just get an external recording solution and line up the audio.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

You can mod it but it would be very hard and you would probably break your camera , you should get a better camera. The closest to a jack is a A/V out thing.

Jeez. Probably could be done, but would require a lot of know how and many attempts.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

i was thinking of using the cords from the internal mic

i was thinking of using the cords from the internal mic

You'll end up with pretty terrible audio. The internal microphone isn't the best sounding, the preamp that it uses is probably pretty shitty and probably wouldn't sound good on a decent microphone. I would suggest getting something like a Zoom H4n and syncing the audio in post.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB