Is Australia really so awesome as I think?

This country was built on racism, Its not even racism based on ethnicity or religious background either. It comes down to whether or not you are white.

Vx6TNP1.jpg

We are one of the most multicultural country, but yes like most places we will have a few racists people, but of course the news only shows our bad side.  

I am happy little Vegemite.

here's one of the reasons I love being an aussie:

What an awesome country, in the US likely no one would have helped and the train would have just driven off (especially if it was in new york). Although I'm sure plenty of people would have filmed it to put on their youtube channels whilst updating assbook

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

We are one of the most multicultural country, but yes like most places we will have a few racists people, but of course the news only shows our bad side.  

Multicultural means nothing when the government still does not write into the constitution that indigenous people are the true owners of the land on which everything was built on. And mainstream media still has cunts like Bolt employed and people listen to him.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Vx6TNP1.jpg

Lolled so hard at the picture.

Lolled so hard at the picture.

Such an amazing gif <3

Multicultural means nothing when the government still does not write into the constitution that indigenous people are the true owners of the land on which everything was built on. And mainstream media still has cunts like Bolt employed and people listen to him.

The government is still trying to fight to fix that mistake in the constitution, but you also got to remember it may not be the government that isn't letting the constitution get changed because we also need the people of Australia say yes... but hey at least we are heading in the right way ^^ I mean the government did create the Act of Recognition so we are getting there, slowly but surely

I'm not saying I disagree, but there is a lot more to it than just changing the constitution.  Australia is a piddly little country that needs the rest of the world. We don't have the capital to dig up our own resources, to that end Australia's financial survival depends on foreign investment and no one invests in a country that is on choppy legal ground not only within itself but also with pressure from the UN to right it's past. 

Anything we do that causes uncertainty for investors effects the country as a whole.  So how do we acknowledge indigenous ownership without scuttling the economy?  I don't know, I know I am being broad and the effects can be wide ranging, however my point is that it isn't simple and I am sure they would do it in a heart beat if it was. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Its really not that great, technology is expensive as hell and internet is crap. For tourism Australia is just fine, quite nice actually but main point is the internet is crap :D. Just kidding Australia is the best and the people are nice apart from the bogan parts of Australia.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

As a fellow Australian i can relate to a lot of this. Australia is like another 1st world country, except we are a bit new and have some problems economically wise thus stuff like tech is a bit expensive. Also we are trying to get rid of racism with government help and no one really gets hurt by the wild life. Most of the time it's the stupid people who don't respect the wild life get hurt. As with the Internet our government is rolling out a National Broadband Network. However hopes are failing with this as its expectation has been cut.

| AMD FX8320 - 3.9Ghz |MSI R9 270x OC | 16GB 1866mhz DDR3 | 990FX Extreme 9| 650w 80+ Gold | 8.1 Pro | 128GB Samsung SSD | WD Blue 1tB HDD |

Wogs.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

well apart from the fact some members of the government want to make homosexuality illegal and ban the pill, its fine

well apart from the fact some members of the government want to make homosexuality illegal and ban the pill, its fine

Then I shouldn't move there. I take pills and I'm homosexual.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

1 in 2 Australian men and 1 in 3 Australian women gets diagnosed with skin cancer by the age of 73. But i don't care about that i would still go live in Australia

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

Then I shouldn't move there. I take pills and I'm homosexual.

No the pill not pills in general and the government is run by fuckheads that cheated and only care about rich people so trying to ban homosexuality won't work

No the pill not pills in general and the government is run by fuckheads that cheated and only care about rich people so trying to ban homosexuality won't work

I don't understand what you mean by the pill.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

ok then, please enlighten us as to how they cheated? and whether or not this cheating is any different to what every other politician has done for the last 100 years?  Also please explain to me how they are supposedly banning homosexuality when every law that comes through is another step closer to equal rights?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I don't understand what you mean by the pill.

The pill is a pill (obviously) that a lady takes after sex to stop pregnancy

The pill is a pill (obviously) that a lady takes after sex to stop pregnancy

Do you mean the after night pill? so many different pills for that purpose...

Do you mean the after night pill? so many different pills for that purpose...

Pretty much yep

New South Wales and Queensland are very much 'Australian' cities - country shows, Rugby every weekend, RSL clubs/pokies everywhere whereas everywhere else is pretty different. Adelaide and Perth are pretty quiet cities with some good sporting events in Perth. Tasmania is more along the lines of the Canadian wilderness with not many people living there. Melbourne on the other hand has pretty much everything - hundreds of thousands of uni students, food and shopping everywhere and decent public transport. Sydney is a shit hole if you're using a car though Brisbane isn't too bad. - a Melbournian

New South Wales and Queensland are very much 'Australian' cities - country shows, Rugby every weekend, RSL clubs/pokies everywhere whereas everywhere else is pretty different. Adelaide and Perth are pretty quiet cities with some good sporting events in Perth. Tasmania is more along the lines of the Canadian wilderness with not many people living there. Melbourne on the other hand has pretty much everything - hundreds of thousands of uni students, food and shopping everywhere and decent public transport. Sydney is a shit hole if you're using a car though Brisbane isn't too bad. - a Melbournian

I thought Tasmania was in Africa.