Your Favourite/Most Played Game 2013?

Bioshock infinite.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Most played would be SC2 for sure. 

Favourite is close between SC2/Bioshock Infinite. Can't choose one since I like them both for different reasons. 

List your favourite or most played game so far this year and explain why. Mine is Bioshock Infinite because I just love the storyline and gameplay?

Depends how I'm going to interpret your question. If it's the game I've played the most this year, it's Natural Selection 2. If it's the game that was RELEASED this year that I've played the most... It's probably a tie between Bioshock Infinite and Metro Last Light, I gave both of them about 10 hours so far then lost the will and went back to NS2 :P

I play NS2 so much because it's super balanced (but asymetrically balanced!) and therefore competitive, but it's also the most fun competitive game I've ever had the pleasure to play. The Alien gameplay really is exhilarating, and never before have a game utilized my over-the-top spatial awareness and ability to think quickly as Natural Selection 2 does when I'm playing the Lerk alien class (which is practically all I do!)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Bioshock Infinite for sure!

Played through it twice in a row; Once on hard difficulty and then again in 1999 mode!

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

Did't come out this year, but I put a absurd amount of time into baldur's gate enhanced edition.

So far I'd say Tomb Raider. I love adventure games and I found this game to have the perfect mix of adventure and action. Unlike Uncharted 2 where I got bored jumping around and climbing stuff after 45 minutes...

Bioshiock Infinite is a close second.

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

Hmmmm, I would definitely have to say it'd be Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite. 

Either Far Cry 3 or Devil May Cry

Battlelog and Steam: TheQuickRedFox

Dota 2 is my most played, but my favorite will most likely be Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix when it drops :)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Just got my first PC capable of running any games at the beginning of the year, and my favorite so far has been Team Fortress 2. Gotta get all the hats.

CPU: AMD A10 5800k Motherboard: MSI A55M-E33 RAM: 2x4 DDR3 1600MHz Transcend GPU: HIS Radeon 7770 GHz Edition PSU: Corsair CX430m Case: NZXT Source 210

I've really gotten into Mirror's Edge these past couple of days, however I have to play in lowest graphic settings and 720p to get playable framerates.

I also enjoy playing Minecraft and if I really feel like it, The Sims 2.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Most played, probably Diablo III. Favorite, Bioshock Infinite by far, probably the best game I've ever played.

So you actually liked Diablo 3 :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Well the usual Counter Strike 1.6 for me. In terms of games released this year, tbh not that many. I've played a bit of GW2 but that was from a release last September. Latest games haven't really been a strong point this year!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

bioshock infinite. it was just amazing!!! cant wait for DLC.

i also play league of legends way too much :P

So you actually liked Diablo 3 :D

Diablo 3 is like 10 times better than it was at launch. 

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

My most played and favorite game is dark souls, even though it didn't come out this year that's what I played the most. Best game this year to come out so far is Bioshock infinite, it was a masterpiece and was just a wonderful experience to play through. It has an amazing atmosphere to it and I was immediately drawn into it and I didn't even realize how long I was playing it. Very few games can actually draw you into it and make you lose track of time that bad, and bioshock infinite is one of them. It's a game that any self respecting gamer NEEDS to play.

Arma 2 is really the only game I play now, but I hope that will change when I get my new 7950 with 4 games.  :)

StarCraft 2 Heart of the Swarm. Just an awesome expansion all around. Unit compositions are much more varied now for every race (No more brood infestors) and much more action throughout the game.

Most favorite game.... hard to think of... but I'd say grand theft auto 4

Totally Most Played: Bejeweled 3.

Most Played real games: BF3, NFS:Shift, Dirt3

Favorite Game: Airbuccaneers

I hanven't bought many games yet this year. Only Airbuccaneers and Grid2 released tonight.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Not sure if I played most Minecraft or Borderlands 2

Fav must be borderlands 2, (did NOT mention dlc, dlc sucked compared to Borderlands 1)

I went for a 100% run of Skyrim. Suffice it to say I was obviously unsuccessful since there's a billion god damn things to do, but I got pretty close and that bumped up my hours on steam from 100 something to 350 hours. Also, if you count the Mass effect series as a single game (I do), that'd be a close second with 150 hours added to the total.