So this is truth : Two days ago I was out at night and saw a shooting star, then I wished to see the car of my dreams .. a Tesla. I live in a small city in Eastern Europe so I think it's pretty rare to see one of these around here. It was a P85 performance I think, with the panoramic roof and everything, .. gorgreous.post-84437-0-37444200-1407177466_thumb.j

Pretty nice. That's a nice colour as well.

electric though, eww

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

A Tesla in Europe?

Wait...in Bulgaria?(I'm from Romania,we must be neighbours,ey?)

Damn.

I haven't seen one yet,and I've seen 3 Bugatti Veyron-s in a single day when I went to Monaco.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Do they have charging stations for it in Bulgaria?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

And here we see the electric car in it's natural habitat. Holding up traffic

jk

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Do they have charging stations for it in Bulgaria?

I've been to Bulgaria and I haven't seen any.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

A Tesla in Europe?

Damn.

I haven't seen one yet,and I've seen 3 Bugatti Veyron-s in a single day when I went to Monaco.

te iubesc <3

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

te iubesc <3

Eww.

I hope that's not the gay kind.

Eww.

I hope that's not the gay kind.

ummm it is :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Aww hell yeah that owner really decked his version out.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

what i dont like about most electric cars, is the reach, like,most can go below 200 km on a single charge, and take like 12 hours to charge, the tesla cars seem to solve this problem a little bit

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Pretty nice. That's a nice colour as well.

electric though, eww

It's pretty fast, and has instant acceleration!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

A Tesla in Europe?

Damn.

I've seen 2 in Slovenia.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

It's pretty fast, and has instant acceleration!

Yeah, I love Tesla, although I just don't feel right about electric cars. It's like they are missing something...probably an engine :P

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Yeah, I love Tesla, although I just don't feel right about electric cars. It's like they are missing something...probably an engine :P

For most its the sound of the engine. But imagine how many bastards you can sneak up on being whisper quiet!!

For most its the sound of the engine. But imagine how many bastards you can sneak up on being whisper quiet!!

That is a positive of an electric car. Tesla 'Ninja' Edition.

That is a positive of an electric car. Tesla 'Ninja' Edition.

Somebody should make a Tesla that can go invisible.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Somebody should make a Tesla that can go invisible.

That would be sick!

woah... so i saw that car before... didn't know what it was called.

INTEL i7 4790K | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X GAMING 5 | A-DATA 16GB | PCS+ R9 290 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | MOMENTUS XT BARRACUDA |  FRACTAL DESIGN R4

Are these electric cars even worth it even you have the money?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I see a bunch of them here in Toronto; from my records, it's an even split between the base model and the P85 model. These are freakishly quick when the owner (provided you find a car nut) floors it at the lights, and its whisper quiet at all speeds. I got to sit in one before, and I must admit it's pretty nice (though the UI isn't for me). Most of the ones here are white, with only a handful being signature red and black filling the gap. If my understanding of our license plate system is correct, the Roadster you see below is the first to be registered in Toronto since it has a plate ending in A and a 00X number.

1888990_10152553377386815_31941815812443

Anywho congrats on the spot! Hope you get to see a lot more expensive / performance cars in the future. :)

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

The Tesla S is one fascination that I just don't understand. Yeah its really quick, but if you look at other cars in that price range, they are equally fast or faster. I will admit that it is the best looking electric car on the market, but I don't think it can get by on its looks alone.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

The Tesla S is one fascination that I just don't understand. Yeah its really quick, but if you look at other cars in that price range, they are equally fast or faster. I will admit that it is the best looking electric car on the market, but I don't think it can get by on its looks alone.

Totally with you on this one, I personally think they're boring as hell. They may be fast, but as a driving experience they're very meh.

I've seen 2 in Slovenia.

I've seen one too :D

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile