I love the IP67 (i think) water- and dust-proof-ness of the Z2 and I love dbrand because their products look awesome!

Even though Linus didn't really like the Camera Still function, I think it's fantastic! (mostly because my hands are always super shaky)

It was really awesome of dbrand to sponsor LinusTechTips. If it wasn't for the fact that I used a battery case for my iPhone, I would definitely try them out.

i love the z2 because of its fabulous camera and also because of its glass panels .
my favorite thing about the dbrand skins is the quality of the 3m materiel and its durability.

i hope so much to win this awesome phone  :rolleyes:

Front facing speakers!? I've always been having to raise phones a little bit in order to hear anything.

heh

I like being able to adjust the white balance. The backplate on the phone looks nice.

I like the camera and screen on the Z2 and dbrand makes some awesome skins (great fit and they have a really nice online editor too).

I like how the phone is just verry solid phone from. And when it comes to dBrand I like that their product at least look like they have high quality. It seems like they don't take shotcuts and you gotta love that!

I like the big screen and the dedicated camera button, although I don't really know anything about DeBrand, they keep Linus alive so I'm glad they exist :)

I really like the size of the Z2, not too big and not too small, also the screen looks awesome and the front facing speakers without huge bezels are great. (wink wink HTC)

I have seen quite a few DBrand skins and they always do a great job making phones look cool, can't wait to hopefully get a DBrand phone of my own.

Keep up the good work Linus, really enjoy the content of your site.

I like phones that dont suck and custom stuff is always awesome

Nice phone and nice theming, interesting to see in other colors

HA GURU

the bulid quality seems pretty damn good. Also I like Sony's products in general, the old SonyEricssons before de smartphone era were de best.

The reason I want this phone is due to its appeal to me, yes it an expensive phone and who wont want it but I like it for its overall performance: 4k screen & 21mp camera, its android

(I hate ios)

and its accessibility eg. glove mode for winter and gesture control. The case is ballin, the orange really works well and to be honest i have not had a new phone in over five years and to be honest android ver2 is get really slow on my phone with its 200mb of ram so there you go

Finally Z has a good screen, and dBrand's quality is awesome!

Great phone and I like the color of the cover  :)  (dutch orange)

The Z2's IP55 and IP58 certification is very impressive, and dbrand skins just feel great!

I like the screen, speakers, sound adjustment. But my favourite things is the LTT dbrand and camera since I am coming from the HTC One M7. The waterproof and stuff is also cool, I will be sure to take it with me into the shower if I win. lol

Great phone and I like the color of the cover  :)  (dutch orange)

what i really love is that sony really stepped it up and kept all of the good things from the z1 and made a much better phone out of it. and about dbrand i love their skins and actually have one now.

I've been wanting the xperia z2 because it is not only beautiful ascetically, but also extremely feature rich (hardware-wise). I've never heard of dbrand prior to this video but from what i can see, their custom skins seem to be of very nice quality and also very well priced.

Xperia Z2: The screen is just brilliant

Dbrand: These guys are just awesome with this custom Linus edition skin. Definitely would take a look what you offer if you would be in Eastern EU ;) 

My favorite part of the z2 is that it is a smart phone and I've never had one and I really like the skin

1. Dat battery.

2. Their skins use 3M.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife