What I love about Dbrand is that they have such a variety of skins, the thing I love about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the design, it looks and (probably) feels so premium.

English is not my first language.  ;)

I really love the fact that the phone is guaranteed to be waterproof and dem' front facing speaker (+1 linus for the mirror tip) and dbrand makes stunning product ,you can see the 3d white picture incrusted in the material .

i would love to own this phone great battery life and very responsive.

dbrand has lots of variety of skins to choose from love their stuff

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the battery life. It's not horrible on my Moto X, but it could be a lot better.

My favorite thing about the dbrand skin is that it includes a screen protector.

I like the...... IPS (In-plane switching) is a screen technology used for liquid crystal displays (LCDs). It was designed to solve the main limitations of thetwisted nematic field effect (TN) matrix LCDs in the late 1980s. These limitations included relatively high response time, strong viewing angle dependence and low-quality color reproduction. In-plane switching involves arranging and switching the molecules of the liquid crystal (LC) layer between the glass substrates. This is done essentially parallel to these glass plates.(source: Wikipedia)

CM Storm Trooper| Asua Maximum VII Formula| 4770k H100i|Kingston Beast 32GB|Samsung Evo 250GB SSD|Seagate 3TB|EVGA Kingpin Edition 780 Ti(SLI)|Sound Blaster Z|Corsair 1200i

Samsung U28D590D | Corsair K70 | Razer Naga Hex | Kingston Hyper X Gaming Headset

Looks cool. Now I have a good idea on what kind of phone will replace my current one.

I love the front facing speakers and I like dbrands sexy looking skins!

My absolute favorite color is orange, and those skins look great!

favorite things about this phone are the battery life, screen and camera. My favorite thing about Dbrand is their textures

The Z2 looks great, glad to see the screenhas improved. And the dbrand skin looks awesome :)

I absolutely adore the layout of the phone, everything seems to be in the right place INCLUDING THE DAMN SPEAKERS THANK YOU!

So yeah, I'd love to win that awesomely skinned beasty. Which is obviously my favourite thing about dbrand, the quality there looks great.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I like the water and dust protection, and the dbrand skin looks awesome!

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

-Winston Churchill

Really glad that they fixed the screen from the Z1 now the phone is perfect! 

The Dbrand skins are awesome especially the LTT one :D

Love the button layout on the Z2 and dbrand's sponsorship of LinusTechTips is my favourite part about them. I may consider using them.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that I've got a chance to win it! Na, the cool thing is that you don't see many phones with FRONT FACING SPEAKERS how hard is it for company's to design a phone that does this? Daymn. dbrand is pretty awesome for making this happen, its things like this that help awesome channels such as Linus'.

C'mon lets get a Z2! :D

IPS PANELS!!!! That has to be one of my favorite parts about the phone. Not to mention the dedicated camera button.  Also the dbrand skin looks great! Great job on that!

Rig #1: Quad Core I7 870 Lynnfield clocked at 4.0GHz (2.9GHz stock) with Asetek pre-filled water colling, Gigabyte GA_P55A-UD3 motherboard, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM,  MSI Radeon HD 7870 Hawk Edition, 700 Watt power supply, 650GB and 500GB WD Hard drives (will be upgraded soon), Cooler Master HAF 932 case. Rat 7 mouse, Razer Battelfield 4 keyboard. Rig #2 ASUS ROG G750JW Quad Core I7 4700HQ Haswell  Nvidia 765M, 8GB ram, 256 SSD, 1TB HDD

• The adjusting of the white balance
  • The waterproofness
  • Love that the screen changed to an IPS panel 
  • Also, those MP on that camera  :wub:

About dbrand, dem skins are awesome (Black leather front, Titanium back on a Z1 looks gorgeous) 

Saving dem moneh for the new rig

They make awesome skins for all sorts of devices, including for Pebble!

The Sony Xperia Z2,

it's quite remarkable that's true,

with it's cool slick design, 

revised and refined,

well, I gotta say I want two!

And when referring to Dbrand,

if you were wondering where I might stand,

their mod for LTT, 

was as awesome as can be,

Plus, their skins are the best in the land!

the display is better than my laptop's...

and amazing camera! (20MP photos + 4K video/1080p 60fps/720p120fps)!!!

just awesome!!

i love the front facing speakers wich really tons of phones dont have  and its a MOST in this days!

i really like the look of the phones with custom skins and even better with a good material as 3M wich will make it last long  i wish dbrand was here at venezuela and i was able to get a cool skin!

good luck guys!

Favorite thing about the Z2 would have to be the cool shape of the phone, makes it stand out, and for dbrand, they did an amazing job on the skin! Good luck everyone.

Thanks dbrand for giving us a chance to win an awesome Xperia Z2. The skins are magnificent and super high quality, they are also highly customizable. The Xperia Z2 is an Apple level of quality Android phone.