This would be a great upgrade from my Xperia play which seems to be slowly dying and personally the Xperia Z2 has some really great features that will get a lot of use like the front facing speakers for watching a lot of videos or listening to music, a very good camera for pics with friends and a great screen is what makes them even better. Never heard of Dbrand before this video but it looks like you can get some very cool custom skins from them!

Man, I'd love to get my hands on that thing! It'd be an awesome upgrade to my existing phone. Plus, I could give mine to my mom who really needs a new phone/carrier. :)

I like the Z2 because it has front facing speakers. Debrand can coat your phone gold yeeaaaa!!!! how classy!!

I really like how the phone is dust/water proof, along with its quality. This means a nice experience but without the worry of water or dust getting to it.

I love the weather proofing of the whole Xperia line. Now that the Z2 has a good screen it's even better. (Can I say the dbrand skin makes it even more worth it or does that have to do w/ the 2nd part of the comments?)

And totally didn't know dbrand made stuff in Canada! that's awesome.

I believe that the camera is the best feature of the Z2 and I like the Red skin color of Dbrand they rock!!!!!!!!

The camera is pretty awesome compared to my moto X. The moto x doesn't have many options in the stock camera app and the camera itself can be a bit unstable.

Dbrand is awesome for sponsoring this giveaway.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

This Z2 is truly amazing! Really nice work by Sony! The thing I really like about it is that it's waterproof!

About dbrand, I really like their website! Really intuitive and cool, props to them! I also like orange so really cool that they have it!

It's gotta be the waterproofness. That would make me feel so safe.

As for dbrand, they have a crapton of colors and I've seen one in person so I know they feel good too.

Water proof, high quality construction, front facing speakers and dat skin xD

I like the phone for the big flat design and dbrand for having awesome options in their site

I like the improved screen that the Z2 has. A bad screen is a deal breaker for me. I like how well the dbrand skins blend in with the natural appearance of the phone. The final result looks like something you could have been ordered on the phone as a default option.

I love the design of the skin!!! Camera and battery life are awesome.

I appreciate the awesome screen, and it's waterproofing. I also love dbrand's skins.

The build quality seems nice.

I love the larger screen and the speaker placement; an upgrade from my Xperia S. 

I've been lusting this phone for like forever, still one of a kind with that dbrand skin in place.!

I love everything about the Z2, from the fact that it's 3 times the size of my actual phone and probably the same weight (Oh, old Nokias...) And the Dbrand skin looks like it was assembled like that in the factory and not some cheap sticker.

GLHF

i5 3570k @4.2GHz  / MSI Z77A G45 / Cooler Master SilentPro Gold 550W / Zalman z11+ / Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue 2x4Gb 1600 Mhz / Noctua NH U12P SE2 / WD Green 640Gb / Asus GTX760 DCUII OC

My favorite feature of the Z2 is the 20.7 MP camera. It looks spectacular. I like that dbrands uses high quality materials for their skins(3M vinyl) and hey, they're Canadian. Who doesn't love Canadians?

I love the front facing speakers on the Z2; I hope other manufacturers adopt this concept.  Also, I'm excited for that camera; it has a lot of pixels to play with.

My favorite part of the skin would definitely have to be the orange on white! A bold color scheme indeed!

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the Display and the Waterproof body!
I love DBrand because the sell the highest quality skins on the market!

The one thing I love most about this phone is the glass construction.  Sony seems to do it so elegantly and properly

The Z2 is pretty awesome, love the front facing speakers and the camera. as of dbrand, never heard of them (I don't live in canada) but that LTT skin looks great!

I love them front facing speakers. I haven't heard of dbrand until now, but I like the textured look of the skin.

I love that they have sorted the screen out which really unimpressed me on the Z1

and dbrand are just amazing. Those robots sure now how to please me.