World of Tanks/Wargaming review (Rant kinda)

1823alex

I don't know yet. I will download the game and let you know :)

BTW, There are some Ninjas here, who have better download speed than me. They'll tell you before me :D

I hope so... I haven't found a good arcade-style fligh sim since Ace Combat Assault Horizon and the physics there is terrible when you use the full manual maneuvering...

I hope so... I haven't found a good arcade-style fligh sim since Ace Combat Assault Horizon and the physics there is terrible when you use the full manual maneuvering...

I thought that game was good ;)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I thought that game was good ;)

It is good imo... Just don't use the 'expert' (iirc) mode controls... It's just that it was designed to be played as an arcade game and not a sim... I miss the Ace Combat 3 physics where you can go full manual control and not have the game unplayable....

Their support is hilarious. My friend once asked for this limited edition tank that was only available a few years ago with his excuse being that he was drunk and sold it by accident. HE GOT IT. It was so LOLOLOLOLZ.

Their support is hilarious. My friend once asked for this limited edition tank that was only available a few years ago with his excuse being that he was drunk and sold it by accident. HE GOT IT. It was so LOLOLOLOLZ.

Could you get me step-by-step instructions for this? I'm begging you here lol. They are so so crappy and funny.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Could you get me step-by-step instructions for this? I'm begging you here lol. They are so so crappy and funny.

I don't play it, I didn't even find the videos interesting, mostly because it's so slow-paced. BUT, my friend has an iMac (he knows it sucks, don't beat him up for it, his dad got him it) so that's pretty much the only game he plays. I'm gonna ask him, he won't mind. I suppose you send a support ticket?

I don't play it, I didn't even find the videos interesting, mostly because it's so slow-paced. BUT, my friend has an iMac (he knows it sucks, don't beat him up for it, his dad got him it) so that's pretty much the only game he plays. I'm gonna ask him, he won't mind. I suppose you send a support ticket?

Ya they work on that system. I need to get me a Pz IV Hydraulic, or maybe a KV-5 (Both of those tanks are pretty good I've heard.)

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Ya they work on that system. I need to get me a Pz IV Hydraulic, or maybe a KV-5 (Both of those tanks are pretty good I've heard.)

Don't overuse it, just because their support sucks doesn't mean they're retarded. 2 AM here, my friend aint gon reply anytime soon. C ya tmr to bud. Msg me if I forget.

Ok so guys are talking about World of Warplanes. I have two words about that game: Play WarThunder.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"