Favorite Song?

ddbtkd456

Whats your favorite song and by what artist? Mine is probably Way Out - Yelawolf

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

John Lennon is an amazing person.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

because this post hasn't been posted a thousand times already....

anyways 

don't have one so here's a list of songs i like allot

the field - sound providers

faxing berlin - deadmau5

feather - nujabes/cyne

little america - wolfgang gatener

feel good inc - the gorillaz

ghost writer - rjd2

how i feel - wax talior

breath - telipopmusic

into - the xx

heart of glory - two steps from hell

breath - pheleh

1901 - pheniox 

float on - modest mouse 

connect four - common market 

spirit of life - blackmill 

and many many many more.....

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

John Lennon is an amazing person.

Was an amazing person.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Was an amazing person.

Yeah, what happened was an absolute tragedy.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I have like literally 100 songs I could list but at the moment at least its this: 

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

Was an amazing person.

True this....was...I really need to work on my english.

EDIT: That didn't work the way i intended it to. How does one embed vids?

True this....was...I really need to work on my english.

"English" has a capital 'E'. (: 

Sayonara Memories by supercell

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

EDIT: That didn't work the way i intended it to. How does one embed vids?

Just post the link of the YouTube video.

This bit:

d6523edcc3.png

This bit:

d6523edcc3.png

Thats a really good song....alice cooper - poison :P

This bit:

d6523edcc3.png

That's exactly what I did. It just posted the url without changing it to the video.

Thats a really good song....alice cooper - poison :P

Yeah, Alice Cooper is great.

That's exactly what I did. It just posted the url without changing it to the video.

Yeah, then when you click "Post" or "Save Changes" it should automatically embed the video.

Yeah, Alice Cooper is great.

Yeah, then when you click "Post" or "Save Changes" it should automatically embed the video.

He's a great artist...actually I like a lot of rock bands that originated in Europe more so then American ones. Dark Moor and Black Sabbath to name a couple.

He's a great artist...actually I like a lot of rock bands that originated in Europe more so then American ones. Dark Moor and Black Sabbath to name a couple.

Black Sabbath is a personal favourite of mine. Not heard much of Dark Moor though.

Black Sabbath is a personal favourite of mine. Not heard much of Dark Moor though.

Their more of a speed metal then actual rock...they mix piano into it and it sounds really cool.....I practically grew up on 70's and 80's rock and could just go on for ever....motley crew is another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKovXpSkWOQ

I like the intro to this song and the song in general.

Their more of a speed metal then actual rock...they mix piano into it and it sounds really cool.....I practically grew up on 70's and 80's rock and could just go on for ever....motley crew is another.

I like the intro to this song and the song in general.

It's not my sort of thing, but It's pretty good, nonetheless.

It's not my sort of thing, but It's pretty good, nonetheless.

It took me a little while to grow on them and even know its kinda hit or miss with me and them...Nightwish is a different band as well but they are more Spain and more vocals then anything else, I think she actually sings a higher pitch better than Evanescence does.

Right now, basically everything from Volbeat. Went to their concert yesterday alongside with 17.000 other people. It was fucking epic :D

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014