Damnit! [Includes Anime!]

Jerakl

I just finished Log Horizon and now I'm sad because the second season won't be out for a couple more months... :(

I'm sad now. Anyone got any good recommendations for ACTION Anime for me to watch in the meantime?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The only ones i can think of right now are Hellsing and Gungrave if you haven't seen them yet

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Black Bullet is alright 

inb4 Boku No Pico

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Attack On Titan?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Attack On Titan?

WWCO8iE.gif

IMO It wasn't that good....

EDIT: Oh look, this is my 1K post.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Yu Yu Hakusho, the Devil May Cry anime - probably the Bayonetta anime as well whenever it's released -, Hellsing, Dragon Ball (Z and GT), Claymore, Berserk, Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo, Sword of the Stranger, Afro Samurai, and the anime adaptions of Street Fighter and King of Fighters come to mind.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Yu Yu Hakusho, the Devil May Cry anime - probably the Bayonetta anime as well whenever it's released -, Hellsing, Dragon Ball (Z and GT), Claymore, Berserk, Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo, Sword of the Stranger, Afro Samurai, and the anime adaptions of Street Fighter and King of Fighters come to mind.

... I feel bad for forgetting the highlighted ones..  -_-

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Bleach.

Log Horizon looks like Sword Art Online. If you haven't watched SAO, try it.

Pardon my English. Not my native language.

Intel Celeron G1820 Haswell | ASRock B85M-ITX | Transcend 1GB DDR3-1333 | HEC Cougar SL 500W 80+ | Lian Li PC-Q03B ITX | SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB | OpenElec-XBMC

... I feel bad for forgetting the highlighted ones..  -_-

There's Cowboy Bebop too, but I don't know how action-y it is and Canaan too which might be like Black Lagoon in terms of action. Eh, what the hell, add Ghost in the Shell, Yozakura Quartet, Baki the Grappler, Hajime no Ippo, Kuroko no Basket, and... Hyouka.  :P

@MyInnerFred, Hyouka's the most action-y anime right?

Oh, and Fist of the North Star. Basically, it's if Bruce Lee was even more ripped and in a post-apocalyptic, Mad Max-esque world. There's Trigun and Vampire Hunter D too.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

There's Cowboy Bebop too, but I don't know how action-y it is and Canaan too which might be like Black Lagoon in terms of action. Eh, what the hell, add Ghost in the Shell, Yozakura Quartet, Baki the Grappler, Hajime no Ippo, Kuroko no Basket, and... Hyouka.  :P

Oh, and Fist of the North Star. Basically, it's if Bruce Lee was even more ripped and in a post-apocalyptic, Mad Max-esque world. There's Trigun and Vampire Hunter D too.

I missed three more huh?... Now im depressed..

tumblr_mgyla8KMzP1qffswgo1_500_zpsa312c2

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon? 

I missed three more huh?... Now im depressed..

snip

You should post in this thread: "What saddens you the most?:P

Log Horizon looks like Sword Art Online. If you haven't watched SAO, try it.

M8 I watched that for 16 hours straight.

Trigun was amazing.

EDIT: Sorry for 2x post.

D Gray Man is consider to be a nice action anime

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Baccano! and Durarara!! are good ones too. Oh, and Speed Racer and the F-Zero anime.

Hyouka is really good one however its somewhat dialogue heavy and isn't for everyone. The art in it is spectacular though, not typical KyoAni art quality, its like a step above their normal work.

Baccano! and Durarara!! are good ones too. Oh, and Speed Racer and the F-Zero anime.

OP definitely give Baccano! and Durarara!! a try those are great series!

In fact the unofficial LTT anime club is currently on Baccano! this week!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/187121-heaven-society-week-12-baccano/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I just finished Log Horizon and now I'm sad because the second season won't be out for a couple more months... :(

I'm sad now. Anyone got any good recommendations for ACTION Anime for me to watch in the meantime?

Rejoice! At least Log Horizon gets another season. 

We'll definitely be covering that series once Season 2 finishes airing. The Horizon of Logs be continue!

RAYLyWf.png

EDIT: Fuck after seeing that picture I want to watch the series again. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Rejoice! At lease Log Horizon gets another season. 

We'll definitely be covering that series once Season 2 finishes airing. The Horizon of Logs be continue!

snip

1388725311552.gif

Also, this gif should apply to fans of the anime. It's from Plastic Nee-san.

lolbrary.com_41967_1386353331.gif

Also, this gif should apply to fans of the anime. It's from Plastic Nee-san.

LOL that god dam gif is a combination of what the fuck and LOL

LOL that god dam gif is a combination of what the fuck and LOL

Plastic Nee-san is a pretty weird anime from what the clips show.

Clip where the gif is from.

And then there's this.

Rejoice! At lease Log Horizon gets another season. 

RAYLyWf.png

LoL. I only really take interest in action anime such as Fate/Zero, Log Horizon, SAO, Claymore, Trigun, etc.