Damnit! [Includes Anime!]

Jerakl

Do it. But do it soon since Season 2 is coming by Fall iirc...

Yup! 

Can't wait for it to release.

Katanagatari  :rolleyes:

Each of the 12 episodes run for 50 minutes, so it'll probably keep you entertained for at least a week.

That ending though.... God damit the author...

I think I should give Log Horizon a try, maybe next year. 

Log Horizon is a really good series it covers alot of things you'd need to get pass when making a new nation out of scratch. 

Unlike Log Horizon, SAO is a story about the struggle a character goes through while Log Horizon is a story about building a nation and setting up laws. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I can't actually recall the ending, I'll have to re-watch the series—totally worth it!  :lol:

Cheers,

Linus

Log Horizon is a really good series it covers alot of things you'd need to get pass when making a new nation out of scratch. 

Unlike SAO, SAO is a story about the struggle a character goes through while SAO Log Horizon is a story about building a nation and setting up laws. 

Fixed it for you... And no... Please don't compare SAO to Log Horizon...

It's insulting to Log Horizon. And I'm fucking tired of seeing people doing that... No they are different... 

I can't actually recall the ending, I'll have to re-watch the series—totally worth it!  :lol:

That ending was somewhat frustrating...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Fixed it for you... And no... Please don't compare SAO to Log Horizon...

It's insulting to Log Horizon. And I'm fucking tired of seeing people doing that... No they are different... 

That was a minor typo....

The two series being compared is inevitable, I'm just explaining how their vastly different from each other. 

That was a minor typo....

The two series being compared is inevitable, I'm just explaining how their vastly different from each other. 

It's fine... It's just the hangover from the hype of SAO and the fact it's still being hyped even after the series was licensed by Yen fucking press (which completely ruined the fan translation community)... I used to be part of the hype (until the episode when Sachi died)... but after reading the novels, it was OK (at least it wasn't as bad as Eromanga-sensei)... The only thing that I noticed from the author is that he creates excellent antagonists but his protagonists are a bit too cliched...

I still need to read the Log Horizon novels but just from the anime, I can feel that it's going to be good.

Also for OP:

Try exploring the less known anime... You never know what you'll find...

Just wondering, did anyone mention Tokyo Ravens, Burst Angel, and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei yet? I don't know much about Mahouka, but it looks cool. One concern is that it might be a lot like Naruto, Bleach, etc. where there's tons of talking and little action.

Oh, and Corpse Princess, Samurai 7, Sengoku Basara's anime, Darker Than Black, and Blade of the Immortal. Also, Seirei no Moribito interested me ever since I watched Sword of the Stranger's fight scene. I never watched it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdKiPOkh0K8

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |